Need Help .. Lowering My Banshee

bj.87

i lowered my rear with a r6 shock and an adjustable strut,lowered my front with 300ex shocks.there is several ways to lower what kind of riding are you going to be doing.ive seen guys lower front and rear with solid struts for real cheap.all depends on what your looking 4.

i lowered my rear with a r6 shock and an adjustable strut,lowered my front with 300ex shocks.there is several ways to lower what kind of riding are you going to be doing.ive seen guys lower front and rear with solid struts for real cheap.all depends on what your looking 4.

actually i wanna lower it for dounuts , shows just to look good , a bit street racing ,, so what parts do i look for ??

Hahah, donuts haha. Seriously, I lowered mine down with 300ex shocks in the front and a 2007 R6 street bike shock in the rear also. It works good for donuts hahahahaha

does it matter which model is the 300ex ??

lool :P

i just wanna do somthing different :P

Thanx :D

Edited by bj.87

does it matter which model is the 300ex ??

lool :P

i just wanna do somthing different :P

Thanx :D

Really dude???? You got a banshee to "ride a little in the street, to show, and to do donuts"????

Man.... I prey you have a good helmet, matter of fact I'll let natural selection run its coarse. Good luck