Need new carb(s)... 2-into-1 question

yzergod

Yanking the leaking, TORs BS covered, un-synched, 26mm factory carbs. These things leak more gas than they put into the engine. Also, since my last run to the dunes, something broke in the right one causing our Banshee to sit it out and my son to be bummed out the whole weekend.

I want a super simple, easy to jet and deal with carb set-up. I saw on ebay a 2-into-1 carb block that allows you to run a bigger single carb unit. From what I've learned, you run a Blaster throttle cable and it is almost idiot proof.

So... anybody have any experience with these? Is there a good dealer anybody knows of? Thanks!

111526012_o.jpg

111526022_o.jpg

yeah get it!! i have one and it is better on the gas, so you dont have to fill your tank as much. i have a 40 mm lectron powerjet w/ a motofast intake.

trinity makes the intakes and i think they come with a 38mm but i am not sure. on their website you can get anysize you want!! i had to get the lectron cable with mine because a blaster cable wont work on it.

yes it gives you more low end but my top end still screams!!!

they are a whole lot easier to tune and you dont have to worry about sincronizing it.

yeah get it!! i have one and it is better on the gas, so you dont have to fill your tank as much. i have a 40 mm lectron powerjet w/ a motofast intake.

trinity makes the intakes and i think they come with a 38mm but i am not sure. on their website you can get anysize you want!! i had to get the lectron cable with mine because a blaster cable wont work on it.

yes it gives you more low end but my top end still screams!!!

they are a whole lot easier to tune and you dont have to worry about sincronizing it.

So you dont have to fill the gas tank as much. The only way you get better mpg is by bringing in less air. Less air requires less fuel, but you claim it still has ultimate top end. It doesnt seem like it adds up.

If you want to run 1 carb get a machine that has 1 cylinder.

a 2:1 kills top end. I would run dual stock carbs before I ran a 2:1

well guys here is how i look at it.. if you want to ride trails, you gret a trail port. if u wanna drag, you get a drag port.. its all in what you want.. my trail bike has a 2 into 1 carb and i love it. this bike will never have dual carbs again.. but my other bikd has a cub motor with dual carbs.. i really can't complain about any power loss with my 2 into 1 carb.. it does scream up top and still outruns my buddys shee that still has stock carbs.. sure, bigger dual carbs are going to give you more topend power, but at the sacrifice of low end.. its all in what you want.. i love my trinity setup.. its really hard to beat.. i don't see any difference in how much fuel it uses.. about the same for me.

I have a real nice 2into1 setup I am thinking of selling it if anyone is interested. Its a real nice manifold is the same one as pictured at the top of this post and carb is included as well as all the boots hardware, throttle cable, and an aluminum airbox with a K&N and an outerwears water repelant airbox cover (it's like a prefilter that covers the top of airbox and velcro's on)

Its Very clean and it is complete setup kit ready to go and it will simplify the tunning and troubleshooting procedures and elimanates the hassle of cramming the dual carbs in the bike.

I have a couple different carb options to chose from Lectron 36mm powerjet, Keihin PWK 35mm, or Keihin PWK 38mm Airstriker.

Its polished aluminum

Make me an offer