no spark

Got my banshee back together and guess what no spark ha go figure I don't know if it is the coil how do I check it? And I feel like an idiot what are tors connectors and what do they do and why do people remove them? If removed what does it do? Any help with both things would be great

Search the tors question. The easiest and most redneck way of testing a coil, pull a plug wire off the spark plug. Stick a screwdriver in the end of the wire. Hold on to the very end of the plastic part of the screwdriver, so you don't get shocked. If you do, it doesn't hurt bad. Then hold the metal part of the screwdriver close to the engine(about 1/16"). Get a friend to kick the engine over. You should see a blue spark between the blade of the screwdriver and the engine.

i do that but i pull the plugs and place them on the engine bolts and kick it i will get spark sometimes like if i kick it 10 times i get spark maybe 3 times and it is very weak i think i need a new coil plus yesturday i made my lil bro hold the plug and i kicked it and he said nothin the worst he got was like nothin worse then a static shock and i got shocked by a good coil and it hurts like hell haha and i have an ignition for it but no key how do i eleminate the key? i think that could be my problem i called the dude i bought it from and he said it ran fine without a key but who knows again any help would be good

i do that but i pull the plugs and place them on the engine bolts and kick it i will get spark sometimes like if i kick it 10 times i get spark maybe 3 times and it is very weak i think i need a new coil plus yesturday i made my lil bro hold the plug and i kicked it and he said nothin the worst he got was like nothin worse then a static shock and i got shocked by a good coil and it hurts like hell haha and i have an ignition for it but no key how do i eleminate the key? i think that could be my problem i called the dude i bought it from and he said it ran fine without a key but who knows again any help would be good

adjust the gap on the pick-up coil on the stator.....

adjust the gap on the pick-up coil on the stator.....