how many cc's is a 4mill?

bansheejoel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy you are a retarded muther fucker plain and simple, you dont add up and down, the length of the pin moved is all you add,(or subtract) no matter if its 2 stroke or 4 stroke

all im going to say, so go fuck your little dick smoking selves get it ? dont bother me again, if you dont like it ask a real builder ignorant fuck face ball lickers

Stroke is measured tdc to bdc. Maybe you got confused when someone explained it to you. But yelling at people doesn't make you right. You're talking to people that build these daily and know more then you can imagine.

boy you are a retarded muther fucker plain and simple, you dont add up and down, the length of the pin moved is all you add,(or subtract) no matter if its 2 stroke or 4 stroke

all im going to say, so go fuck your little dick smoking selves get it ? dont bother me again, if you dont like it ask a real builder ignorant fuck face ball lickers

Man this guy is pissed. Pretty sure he's going to go home and punch his Mom in the mouth. "MOM!!! THE MEATLOAF!!"

Now, I'm going to go back to building my 2 mil stroker that I just had bored .005 over hahaha

Stroke is the total travel of the from tdc to bdc. If you move the pin 2mm away from the stock location the ending result will be a 4mm increase in actual stroke. example a 4 mil pin is 2mm further away from crank centerline compared to stock.

I thought you were all getting trolled........(by Banshee4mill)

But I looked at his past content and sadly I think he's sincere about his thought process. (Severely flawed as it may be.)

So since he's not willing to listen to a perfectly sane explanation of how crank stroke effects cylinder volume......What next?

I think he's picturing that the crank goes 2 mill lower....but he's missing that you usually have to run a spacer plate to raise the cylinder so that it won't hit the head. Because (and here is the important part) the piston will also rise 2 mm higher than before. That equals 4 more mm of cylinder volume. Changing pin height or piston height can correct alignment of piston in the bore. But it still goes DOWN 2 more mm than stock and UP 2 more mm than stock.

2+2=4 So since your getting a total of 4 more mm of piston travel......we call it a +4 crank.

Now if this concept isn't sinking in yet......save yourself some money and sign yourself up for a season pass for the little yellow bus. Paying full price to ride every day for the entire year is going to cost you a fortune!

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

But I looked at his past content and sadly I think he's sincere about his thought process. (Severely flawed as it may be.)

So since he's not willing to listen to a perfectly sane explanation of how crank stroke effects cylinder volume......What next?

I think he's picturing that the crank goes 2 mill lower....but he's missing that you usually have to run a spacer plate to raise the cylinder so that it won't hit the head. Because (and here is the important part) the piston will also rise 2 mm higher than before. That equals 4 more mm of cylinder volume. Changing pin height or piston height can correct alignment of piston in the bore. But it still goes DOWN 2 more mm than stock and UP 2 more mm than stock.

2+2=4 So since your getting a total of 4 more mm of piston travel......we call it a +4 crank.

Now if this concept isn't sinking in yet......save yourself some money and sign yourself up for a season pass for the little yellow bus. Paying full price to ride every day for the entire year is going to cost you a fortune!

Amazing

Windy i tried to explain this to him above but i was told that its not done that way in the real world of engine building, and i should ask an engine builder. I think this guy is basically just a dumb fuck know it all keyboard pecker.

Fuck this guy. He had it explained to him how many times by how many different people. I tried to do it nicely, zilla told him exactly what the fuck he doesn't know, and everyone else in between. Either he realized he's wrong (I doubt it) or just said fuck everyone and went off to live in his "real world" where he knows it all.

Well everyone tried.

He might post again later.....but it's too early in the day. It's a school day. So I'm sure he's sitting in the front row of the little yellow bus with his spiderman lunch box filled with a jelly sandwich that mom cut the crust off, telling the bus driver all about how dumb we are and how he asked us a question.....then told us the correct answer.

We'll hear from him later once he get's home and finishes writing out his spelling words.

(mom thinks he's on the computer playing games. She dosen't know he's on here practicing pottymouth language.)

I give him credit.

He may be dumb.....but he's not going to let that hold him back. LOL

well I just figured my cc the way they do it in the (real world) I came up with 187cc total, I think it runs strong for such a little motor, 2mil stroker crank, .020 over bore. :rotflmao:

I had a guy who INSISTED that his banshee was a 700.

"Look dude, it says right on the machine....350 twin. 350+350 is a 700."

Man did he feel 3ft tall when 4 of us took turns explaning it to him.

Well everyone tried.

He might post again later.....but it's too early in the day. It's a school day. So I'm sure he's sitting in the front row of the little yellow bus with his spiderman lunch box filled with a jelly sandwich that mom cut the crust off, telling the bus driver all about how dumb we are and how he asked us a question.....then told us the correct answer.

We'll hear from him later once he get's home and finishes writing out his spelling words.

(mom thinks he's on the computer playing games. She dosen't know he's on here practicing pottymouth language.)

I give him credit.

He may be dumb.....but he's not going to let that hold him back. LOL

:rotflmao: