how many cc's is a 4mill?

bansheejoel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joel...

At the top of this forum is a cc chart...

Stock stroke on a banshee is 54mm. So a 4 mil stroker (regardless of the long rod or not) is 58mm.

Pick what your bore size is....that will give you the cc of the motor.

crap, i didnt even see it...thanks for the help

• 3 years later...

quick question, 4mil stroker cranks, i measured mine, there only 2mil stroked on each crank,not 4 so they equil 4 mil TOTAL, but you dont add them to figure out cc's

bore x bore x stroke x 2cyls, not adding the strokes from each cyl , so why do ppl think a 4 mil is 58?, its 56mil

anymore stroke and the cases would need trenched, thats why i went drop in 4mil/5mil long rod, and the rod if you get 795 pistons they bring the tops back where there suppose to be, so its still 2mil stroked

like a v8 motor you take the stroker crank- and bor x bor x strk x 8

anyone have any reasoning? lol thanks guys for hearing my rant

retard, you need to shut up.

a 4mil stroke stroke adds 4mm to the stroke of a piston. it allowed the the piston to move 2mm farther upward, and 2mm farther downward.

also for engine displacment, it is bore/2 * bore/2 * pi * stroke * # of cylinders.

call me retard muther fucker, you dont add up and down! you add total, length the (rod "big" pin) is moved in or out on the crank!

so fuck you

you stared with the names by the way dick, this is how you treat ppl that ask something? your a fucking punk

call me retard muther fucker, you dont add up and down! you add total, length the (rod "big" pin) is moved in or out on the crank!

so fuck you

you stared with the names by the way dick, this is how you treat ppl that ask something? your a fucking punk

Is this a joke. :Crybaby: :Crybaby: Stroke length is total stroke from BDC to TDC

Just so you know 795 pistons compensate for the 115 mm rods. If you have 115mm rods and 795 pistons and the piston edge is level with the deck on stock cylinders (no spacer) you have a stock 54mm stroke crank. On a 4mil (58mm) crank with 115 rods and 795 pistons, the piston edge is 2mm or 0.080" above the deck and requires domes that are recessed the same amount in the head.

your a retard muther fucker

boy you are a retarded muther fucker plain and simple, you dont add up and down, the length of the pin moved is all you add,(or subtract) no matter if its 2 stroke or 4 stroke

all im going to say, so go fuck your little dick smoking selves get it ? dont bother me again, if you dont like it ask a real builder ignorant fuck face ball lickers

boy you are a retarded muther fucker plain and simple, you dont add up and down, the length of the pin moved is all you add,(or subtract) no matter if its 2 stroke or 4 stroke

all im going to say, so go fuck your little dick smoking selves get it ? dont bother me again, if you dont like it ask a real builder ignorant fuck face ball lickers

damn this is like jr high all over. your mommas so fat lol. good lord dude calm down.