should i buy this truck?

kodie

that thing is a piece of junk.. who likes low rider show trucks besides small chinese girls on 2 fast 2 furious

he wasn't saying anything about the slammed look and chrome wheels looking good. he was showing me a color scheme to think of.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gas hog #1 and total shitbox. dodges fall apart. buy a chevy or gmc imho.

My last truck, same thing just a longbox and not lifted lasted me 8 years. I bought it with 80,000 miles on it and sold it to my dad with over 205,000 on it. Never had any major problems, the worst one was replacing the steering sector. Mileage was around 12 if I played around alot and got after it; and I would consistently get 16 down the highway bout 68-70 mph. Guess that's junk.

Fuck dodge i will never own one again. Thank god i have a warranty on my 02. Mine went to the shop 3 times (2 grand each time to fix it) before they finally put a crate motor in it. Then after 4 months on the new motor the tranny went out in it which thanks to warranty didn't have to pay nothing. Truck is a 02 quad cab V8 Once my warranty is out i'm selling the piece of shit.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

no trucks are peices of shit. there all made of the same stuff and do the same things. its how they are treated/abused. some will go to 300k plus...

and two tone jobs do look good on these trucks. my pic is in the sig. the bottom rocker pannel is all rhino liner. they also have blue where the black is and silver where the red is as a stock job. i always thought that a black and orange/yellow two tone job would look sick. thats just my opinion.

Did you end up purchasing that rig? If so get some pics of it up!

Nope I ended up with a 2002 r6

100_1541.jpg

100_1542.jpg

100_1543.jpg

He still has it and I might get it when I get some more cash saved up. But I think I would rather get me a late 80's early-mid 90's chevy.