Rebuild wont start help

:evil: No way i have bad rings because the rings are brand spankin new. But i played with her a lot lately and turns out everything was fine but the new tors eliminator kit kinda pressed an issue that the previous owner never addressed. He installed a tors elimi kit and never played with drilling/cutting idle screws or choke handle. Put in a few hours into playing with them and i ended up cutting the choke handle's black outer piece a little back to get her to idle. Probably not the best idea but shee runs like a champ now. I did end up putting 320 mains and a 30 piolet in the carbs. The piolet probably causing it to not fire correctly with the choke handle but it is like 50 degrees in michigan right now so i figured go big (did have a 300 main in it before). Thanks to everyone thats posted here specially bbcmudtruck :biggrin: you guys are great and i'm sold on banshee HQ for great information and a place to get good lol's at yourself.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic