fireball racing a arms

desertdeweller

Thanks for the reply I take it they aren`t very popular for whatever reason. They look like they are built good so does some of their other products.

look pretty nice. i dont think they offer +3 unless you go w the long travel set up

yea they have +3 std travel aster camber adjustable I called them yesterday talked to roger. he said he was the owner.but he recommended the heim style ball joints instead of regular ball joints. He said the heims won`t break. He said rec riders etc can get away with ball joints but racing the heims area better choice. He seemed like a nice guy it`s always a + when the owner answers the phone himself. To me that syas he is really involved with the work they produce. I guess denton went out of business and fireball took over their design.

I am going to place an order for the a arms on friday and give them a try

Edited by desertdeweller

How much are there +2 +1 arms powdercoated?

he charged me 500.00 for the +3 and yes pced I don`t know if the +2 would be any cheaper or not.

They have some a arms that are designed around the yfz shock also I don`t know what they do different to them. but that might be an option for some people that are looking to put those shocks on

• 2 weeks later...

well I talked to fireball and they said asr does sell some of their stuff. I think asr puts their own heims in them. The ones that firball sent look better than the ones from asr but they still run that screwy pin set up. I have a set on my raptor and have not had any problems out of them yet but I will be watching 2 sets now I guess.

I have the +2+1, great a-arms. They did not buy out Denton, they made all of denton arms and swingers. They also make all of Jansseens. You must have gotten the heavy heim, good choice. I'm putting their aluminum rebuildable ball joints on soon to reduce the weight a little, they are very strong and good as well. Roger or Larry will 98% of the time answer the phones. They stand behind their products. Plus your frame will twist or snap before those chrome moly arms do.

yea I got the heavy heims I need them for the type of riding I do. I have already bent my old frame part of the reason for the rebuild. I cut a stock a arm in half prerunning a race here. In some ways I kind of wish I went with a weaker a arm. its easier to replace the arms than it is the frame.