who does the cheapest porting?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its depending on what kind of port work you want done.but kevin at herr jugs racing has i think the cheapest prices and does awesome work. do a search on here don't think there has been anybody disappointed with his work and there is alot of his work out there.let him know butch pointed you his way

• 1 month later...
i can give/do "real" port jobs. just because my name isn't kevin herr or fast racing, etc, doesn't mean i can't/do quality work. as a matter of fact, i prefer the exhaust port shape from race logic, over kevin herr's. i was just trying to help this fellow out.

I have no idea who you are. That statement wasn't aimed at you or anything at all.

A port job CANNOT be chosen simply on price (that's my point.)

Just do the appropriate research, talk to the builder (s), let them know what you want, see what they offer, and get that 'Shee running. :evil:

If Mopar1 is confident he can do it, check out what he has to offer.

yeh, i don't say i can do something if i can't. i have pics of my port job on my shee if you would like to see them. i know i can do it....i've done it before. not to mention i port snowmobile cylinders....not just a clean up of casting flaws, but truly opening up the auxillary exhaust ports and opening up/reshaping the main exhaust port.

Edited by mopar1rules