Trail quad......

if by trail quad you mean boring as hell gutless 4 stroke, then yea go for a 300 ex, 400ex, z400, or warrior, all great quads i guess.. but considering you own a banshee, i dont see how your gona hop on one of these and not think all day long about how you wasted your money buying this crap between your legs,, if your gona get a 4 stroke at least get a 450 or a raptor 700, hell even a 660.. wider arms and axle for the craptors, higher bars for 450 or raptr, then theya lot more stable with the wider arms and comfortable with higher bars, 450 will be the best stock out of the 2 i think, mainly because of the raptors tippy feeling when stock, high and narrow, 4 stroeks on the tight trails definitely good and fun and alot easier to ride , alot less work in the tight shit , but unless it has some balls , your gona hate it

Edited by Michael Jackson

The YFZ can be used for MX, trail, and of course it is tough as hell and I would buy it and ride it until the wheels fell off. Save the stress on your Banshee. Yeah, its a four stroke and kind of heavy, but its not that bad a sled really for riding.