JDs Custom Powder Coating first run on frame just got it today and wow just check out the pictures

bansheefreak89

Looks good JD. I wish I had some members in my neck of the woods (desert) that did powdercoating. I would have quite a bit of work for you. Its just too bad that shipping would kill me back and forth to MI. Keep up the good work. I have been working on my logo and once I get it finalized i'll be getting with you for a custom grille. I cant wait :biggrin:

Thanks alot for the props guys, this was the FIRST banshee item I have attempted to coat. Im very happy with the results, and Im now ready to tackle any of your coating needs. Upon request I can send you a TCI powder color chart for you to choose your coating. I will only do frames locally, or if you pay the shipping. I am located in lower west Michigan Area...

AZ, let me know when you want to get started on that grille, Id love to make something sick for ya! :beer:

Again, call my cell for any powdercoating or custom grille needs... 248-431-6342.. Thanks guys!

-JD

Awesome JD...

Got a local guy (literally 3 miles away) that I'm going to have do my wheelie bar to match the bike.

If he can not get the color very close, I'll hit you up.

It's just a lot of gas to drive and see ya homie just for a bar...:)

yea, these days shipping is just too expensive to have big stuff coated anywhere but locally. BUT if I can get u a crazy color that you just have to have, then it might be worth it. Im working on getting an electronic version of my colors. Ill keep u all updated on that!

-JD

Hey man I was wondering if you ever thought about trying to make custom brake rotors. Specifically the rear.

I have been looking for a new one for awhile but they are all like 90 bucks or more for anything decent.

not sure why but that idea came to me today.

later

Hey man I was wondering if you ever thought about trying to make custom brake rotors. Specifically the rear.

I have been looking for a new one for awhile but they are all like 90 bucks or more for anything decent.

not sure why but that idea came to me today.

later

I definately CAN do them, the only thing holding me back is accountability for failure. If you want to be my guinnea pig, we can work something out I guess!

NICE banshee by the way, clean as hell!

-JD

I definately CAN do them, the only thing holding me back is accountability for failure. If you want to be my guinnea pig, we can work something out I guess!

NICE banshee by the way, clean as hell!

-JD

Yeah I am interested in doing that for sure. I dont know much about it but most for sale just say they are Stainless Steel. You know more about that stuff than me.

I also wouldnt want any kind of crazy design, just something simple like crossed drilled or something. I dont have any kind of designs going on on my bike.

I think you could come up with some really cool stuff based on what I have seen you create with the grills.

Let me know if you get spare time or whatever cause my rotor is bent anyway and I want a new one but man they are expensive.

Terry