!st Banshee wont idle runs like s**t

botlfed306

Hey guys new to these Damn Banshee's and im starting to hate it. This thing will not idle for shit air screw doesnt change it at all. unless i twist the throttle hard it wont rmp if i go slow it bogs and dies. Please help im going to blow this thing up i fi cant fix it. Choke at half some times helps but not enough to get it to run. Carbs are in sync.

300 mains

27.5 pilot

idle screws wont help

K&N no lid

FMF fatty

FMF power core 2

TORS gone

Idle screw kit

Twist throttle

haha man whats going on im in the same exact position! got this bike a week ago and it does the same thing. at half choke mine idles. it could be an vacum leak. ive had it with this crap so im taking mine to yamaha tomarow, i dont have any more patience. and if it yours aint fixed ill tell you what it is. is one cylinder running better than the other??

Edited by 2-stroke_couch

haha man whats going on im in the same exact position! got this bike a week ago and it does the same thing. at half choke mine idles. it could be an vacum leak. ive had it with this crap so im taking mine to yamaha tomarow, i dont have any more patience. and if it yours aint fixed ill tell you what it is. is one cylinder running better than the other??

Im so pissed off i have only had mine a week and nothing but problems. This machine sat for a year or so so i pulle doff the carbs and cleaned the shit out of them you can eat off these things but as far a the cylinders they are the same. I know its something stupid i have owned so many atvs, snowmobiles and bikes and this one has got me stumped. Please let me know what they say im going to keep on searching.

yea i did, br8es and a white bros... im pretty sure its an air leak too. i just took it in this morning. i did my carbs all over too but the needle i forgot. and the same with me i cant find for sure whats doing it. i sparayed everywhere with carb cleaner to find the leak and i checked the boost bottle and it was all sealed. they should call soon or tomarow. ill post when i find out. and mine only start by covering a carb until it starts.