help plz

hi guyz, my time 2 modify shee has finally arrived,now i want a setup for dune bashing or cruising,like a yfz or 700r,u no tha type that u can just cruise around tha desert,and have enough power to run over few bikes,i dnt want handling advises bcuz that really out of my budget,wat i want 2 know is wat type of pipes... bolt on mods would i need,and would i need a bigger rad,if not would i need a aftermarket rad but of tha same size.are t5's gd for tha setup,plz dnt start bashing me,i no its a banshee but thats tha way like 2 ride, i ride 50 % dune cruising,25 % PLAYING, hillclimbing,25 % ROAD CRUISING like 20 to 40 km ridding,and wat gearing would u guyz recommend,do u guyz advise me 2 put on a torque setup,like 2 into 1 carb, pt pipes... thnx alot ,and no im not buying a 4stroke so dnt tell me 2

sa3ood :evil:

stay away from the 2 into one setup unless you strictly mx. t5s are nice, good all around pipe. stock radiator should be fine. get a cool head and a billet impellor with engine ice and you will be fine. after you mod some you can step up to a 15t front sprocket if you want some more top end. higher gearing will also help to cruise around since its less shifting.

Whats your budget? if there is none id go with a dune port or aggresive trail port, welded crank, 30mm carbs, lrd pipes, k&n air filter keep it in the box but take the top off. Some reeds, advanced timing +4, shave you head to whatever you want your compression to prolly .020 will get you around 145psi depending on your elevation thats all i can think of

Whats your budget? if there is none id go with a dune port or aggresive trail port, welded crank, 30mm carbs, lrd pipes, k&n air filter keep it in the box but take the top off. Some reeds, advanced timing +4, shave you head to whatever you want your compression to prolly .020 will get you around 145psi depending on your elevation thats all i can think of

my budget is a little limited but thats no prob i can get more cash,later,but y do u think i should leave tha fillter in than airbox,i dnt ride in dirt

I basically do the same type of riding u do.

this list should help u out....dune/play port-$ 300.00

toomey t-5 pipes- $ depends

jet the bike- $ depends

uni pod filters- $25.00 shipped

cut stock head .030- $ 30.00

advance timing +4

this should make u pretty happy...and would sure toast most bikes

i built a cruiser. i couldnt ask for a better bike seeing what i put into it. mods are in my sig. for the most part i putt around the mountain. when i hit them long stretches its wot. my ride far from the fastest but shee goes and looks good puttin.

i built a cruiser. i couldnt ask for a better bike seeing what i put into it. mods are in my sig. for the most part i putt around the mountain. when i hit them long stretches its wot. my ride far from the fastest but shee goes and looks good puttin.

exactlly i want to build a cruiser,but a fast one,incase i wanna hand a yfz its ass

get some dune porting, CPI or T5 Pipes....

Sooner or later, you're going to have to spend the money on suspension, etc. You might be able to blow by that YFZ...but on any area with bumps, jumps, turns...etc. He's gonna eat ya up!!

OK so the setup i want ,doenst need anythng speciall,hmm,k im noob at this but wat do u think i should get(pipes) t5's or a cpi.i want my bike to hit tha power band at mid and keep on pulling like crazzy till top,but i even want sm little accelaration to get out of holes

edit: rips my arms off when it hits tha powerband ,and starts to take -off on top end

Edited by sa3ood_banshee

There is absolutely no easy way to answer that.

You need to talk to whomever is going to port your cylinders, tell them how you plan on riding, use the pipe of their choice.

Builders have their own preferences based on how they set your motor up...the rest of us are second guessing...:)