Question, need hlep

Mat Holland

Ok, I had a problem, and we did a top end rebuild on my 2000 banshee. Im in the process of getting it jetted right for my pipes. They are dyno port racing headers, with dg silencers on them. I live in illinois, idk what my elevation is. My snorkle is off my airbox. We put 220 mains in it and im still breaking in the new top end, i almost have 1 tank of gas ran through it. So now I need to see about my jetting. I got on it a little bit, and about half throttle it want to pop, like a backfire. The main jet is the only thing that I changed. What does that mean with the backfiring or poping? Once i get a full tank of gas through it then I can give you guys a sparkplug pic.

no its not a 2 into 1. why is it on banshees that you have to go up that big? Thats like a huge jump! should I try a 260, i have those already?

im running 350's, but even when my bike only had t6 pipes and k&n pods i was running 320's, and then when i had t6's and K&N proflow i was running 290's..

lean is mean and well rich is like a warm vagina. kinda.... :blink:

no its not a 2 into 1. why is it on banshees that you have to go up that big? Thats like a huge jump! should I try a 260, i have those already?

If your gonna ask us a question, then we are going to give you an answer based on what we know. We are not necessarily going to give you an answer that is convienient for you. So if the man says a 290 or a 320 main jet, and you dont have it. Go out and buy it. I ran 390 mains in my bored stock carbs on my old ported bike.