2009 YFZ450R!

ehh, im not sold on it yet.. i def wouldnt buy a 2009 either. id make surethat efi is gonna be reliable and id wanna know that aluminum frame isnt gonna crack or break.

ill stick with my steel framed, carbed 2006.. plus its LIGHTER!

I'm with you on this one locogato. I got my 2004yfz450 for my 12th birthday. And to this day it has stock crank, piston, rings, and still running 5 seasons strong! hahaha

I too would wait a year or two for the FI to work the bugs out...

Plus, it's going to take a year or two for the aftermarket to catch up and build quality, tested parts for it as well...

They are going to go through growing pains with an aluminum frame like anyone else..but they'll make it right.

I'll be in the market for a second quad in a couple years (duner/play bike)...this would be at the very top of my list...:)

The Cannondales, raptor 700 and the Kawi 450 all had very successful aluminum frames. Its well known that all of the factory aluminum frames have worked out pretty damn good for the most part, ya know.. with little or no cracking issues.

i think this 450 is pretty damn nice. These quads keep gettin' better and better. This Yamaha was released on Monday, but the previous Friday the Honda's were released and the 450r got..... BNG. Boo Honda. The KTM's are still the ones to beat, they make the best all around 450 from what I hear. This new Yammy is going to be just as good and for less money.