my other toy

ws6

i did a couple quick dyno pulls a few weeks back it dynoed @ 345rwhp with a few bolt on's i'm doing headers next then i'll get the computer retuned

not bad. I like those cars alot. If you track the car at all i would go get a 10 bolt though. Those things like to break the stock rearend if they make any power. I have a 500+whp car and when ever i run up against an ls1 that is in my ball park it is always fun, exept i can hear a damn thing during the race.LOL

i have the SLP loudmouth system 1 on there after i install the headers it will hopefuly be insanely loud

HELL YEAH it will be insanley loud. but the y pipe makes it raspy loud especially around 2500 rpm. mine sounds like its gona puke a lung then it justt fucking screams. I have no cats either. and I need a new muffer mine sounds like shit, but its loud as all hell

here's another thing u might like. if you get some LS2 heads andintake the intake is 90mm so you ned a 90mm tb the ls2 is drive by wire. and the heads ar the same as the ls6 so get the ls6 came some heads and intake and a tb and tune is worth 100 at the wheels if you are interested my friend has some heads and intake also the ls2 cam but you can't run it unless u use ls2 timing gear, chain, and cover