4mil cub motor

wacko2000

Please guys..... PLEASE

I know what I need my bike to do... and let's not get into where we all ride. It is all different. Let's end it there.

On a side note, the biggest and baddest hillclimbing bike in this area is a Cheetah motor.

You will see my machine next season tearing hills new assholes. Making my own fucking hills is what I am going to do

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh now, has the site come to that? I was just poking fun loco, I wasn't going to jump into this and argue. Coulda left the one line response.

Almost worked out in st. joe a couple weeks ago, made me think of you and the site so I popped in.

what were you doin here? any beef from before is long gone man.. no big deal..

Matt's bike runs good, and he has time on it over me. It will take alot of getting used to for me with this motor.

But I won't argue that I plan on being some competition. :beer:

His bike is what gave me the idea. That, and the fact I know what Kevin can do with a cub via word of mouth (the best advertisement the hands of man ever created) and seeing them in person.

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

I am. He can name time, date, hill, or track. If its on dirt, I'm in.

what if he wants to race up a coal hill?

ps, you spelled equal wrong in your signature.. its bothering me.

pps, you better hope he doesnt get him some cut tires for that dirt race. if so hes gonna dust your ass with those fuckin 4x4 tires.

Indeed.

Nah back on page 2 right after your post about them not being trail friendly, I put in I beg to differ :evil: and it disappeared the next day.

We were supposed to do some work for Hallmark over in KC and than some other small place do a few rolls in a town right by st joe, I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

But now they are basing a crew outta Nashville to cover the southern areas below IL and out to OK and TX.

Indeed.

Nah back on page 2 right after your post about them not being trail friendly, I put in I beg to differ :evil: and it disappeared the next day.

We were supposed to do some work for Hallmark over in KC and than some other small place do a few rolls in a town right by st joe, I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

But now they are basing a crew outta Nashville to cover the southern areas below IL and out to OK and TX.

ahh i see. i didnt delete shit. well you didnt miss much. st joe sucks.

what if he wants to race up a coal hill?

ps, you spelled equal wrong in your signature.. its bothering me.

pps, you better hope he doesnt get him some cut tires for that dirt race. if so hes gonna dust your ass with those fuckin 4x4 tires.

Im running paddles now. They hook up much better. Got a longer swing arm 2. Spelling never was my strong spot.