whats going on with the hq giveaway shee?

Can you post up an e-mail for paypal???????

Also, if you need any parts, maybe make a list and post it up, I have a Banshee I'm getting ready to part out, so I can send some stuff your way if you let me know what you need.

If anyone is interested in donating money for the hq raffle bike,simply use this

email adress for paypal purchases bansheecharity@hotmail.com please leave me your hq name on the message board for the paypal message board..Thanks,JB

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i offered to make it if i could get some tickets... you said that that cant happen.. all you said was you'd try to help me out... i know i was one of the first.. but there would be no mass production.. just 1 cover... either way, sorry it didnt work out... i'll probably still wind up entering the contest

I think the confusion is coming from the fact that he cant give you tickets not having a membership. IF you had your membership piad and donated things you DO get tickets. My self and many others have donated things and got tickets for it.

Well that would be real nice for our build... :biggrin: Thanks brother!

Lowbuckracing

315 santa rita place

Banning ca 92220

Allright man, its all yours. I will find a box big enough and ship it out this week.

Maybe sheerips can make us a custom fullbore grill for it. Pimp style

this was never mentioned to me... i asked for tickets and he said there was no way for me to get any tickets

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92358

read speedy just read.

you sure your speedy!!! more like slowy to me

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the slow response Lowbuck. I didn't forget about you man. I finally found a box big enough to put the fullboar hood in. It is boxed and ready to go. Going to try to get to UPS today. Like i said, I believe it will be perfect concidering that it will be painted. No deep scratches or cracks/bends. If for some reason it doesn't fit the bill, sell it and put the cash towards the bike or trade it off. Wont hurt my feelings at all. later Phil

Sorry for the slow response Lowbuck. I didn't forget about you man. I finally found a box big enough to put the fullboar hood in. It is boxed and ready to go. Going to try to get to UPS today. Like i said, I believe it will be perfect concidering that it will be painted. No deep scratches or cracks/bends. If for some reason it doesn't fit the bill, sell it and put the cash towards the bike or trade it off. Wont hurt my feelings at all. later Phil

Thanks bro will do...JB