TANKINATOR

MikeNick

It was only suposed to be $30 in the first place Mike. I told him $30 SHIPPED. You'll get your money back. HQ doesn't need punks like this.

im really sorry jason, , im pretty much guessed on that until i went to ups and they said it cost 16.21 just for handling, i said $30 at first but then asked him before i shipped if 7 more dollars was alright and he said it was cool, but i dont have a problem with sending you it back, and mikenick will verify thats everything is cool now, it was a shipping problem, ut its worked out and everything is good. .sorry everyone, Jasons, Mike, and all Banshee HQ members,

Adam

im really sorry jason, , im pretty much guessed on that until i went to ups and they said it cost 16.21 just for handling

That is why you box the part up and address it your self. No kidding it is expesnive when you just drop some thing off with an address and expect UPS to package it for you. UPS pays there guys really well and if your going to go waste there time by haveing them box it up your going to pay there wage.