GONNA BUY THESE GRAPHICS UNLESS....

THE GRIM RIPPER

• 3 weeks later...

So here is the end result.... These graphics are pretty sweet for $70 bucks, I think the colors turned out to look pretty good... What do you guys think?

BTW! The guy I ordered these through ended up being a great guy to do biz with.... His shipping was lightning and I had a little problem with the seat cover (little color imperfection) and w/o hesitation he sent me out a new one no charge and didnt even ask for the old one. For this guys prices and service I would say dont go anywhere else for graphics

shee008.jpg

shee003.jpg

shee004.jpg

how do you guys like the seat covers? Is the gripper material nice? I was thinking about buying one of his all black gripper seats.

Nice bike Terry, Anyway I have felt wayyyy grippier in my day but its still better than stock... Way better And for the price??? Sheeit

I dont know if the all "grip cover" is a different material than what is used on the graphics kit seat cover..... Good luck deciding, I wouldnt be the least bit weary about this seller though! (WestCoastGraphics)

Nice bike Terry, Anyway I have felt wayyyy grippier in my day but its still better than stock... Way better And for the price??? Sheeit

I dont know if the all "grip cover" is a different material than what is used on the graphics kit seat cover..... Good luck deciding, I wouldnt be the least bit weary about this seller though! (WestCoastGraphics)

ok cool, his descriptions on ebay for the two seat covers says the same, so I am sure they are.

I dont think I want my seat extremely grippy anyway, I like to be able to slide a little bit.

Also did you install your seat cover or have someone else do it?