GONNA BUY THESE GRAPHICS UNLESS....

THE GRIM RIPPER

:blink: What you dont think they will look good on white/blue "98 colors??? Now you got me thinkin.... :blink:

i dont know if he meant that it wont look good on your or because they wont work on black for his but idk? i've never dealt with them but they should make a set for my colors. how bout these for you http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N-STYLE-GRA...d=p4506.c0.m245 ? :confused:

Edited by lilmegill727

i dont know if he meant that it wont look good on your or because they wont work on black for his but idk? i've never dealt with them but they should make a set for my colors. how bout these for you http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N-STYLE-GRA...d=p4506.c0.m245 ? :confused:

Ahhh... I saw/ like them to but the main reason I'm getting the kit is for the Gripper seat cover... I'm tired of not being able to plant my ass in a tight trail.... Sliding around gets old quick

Here's mine just different color.

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

I think that one would look good on your color set up. Only had it on for a couple of rides but I like it so far. The seat has worked out great, and the graphics are still sticking so I guess there not to shabby for the money.

Ask the seller for pix before you decide to buy! Make sure you like them all around before buying, regardless what I or other members think.

:blink: What you dont think they will look good on white/blue "98 colors??? Now you got me thinkin.... :blink:

The graphix look good & not sure how it would look.. Look at the design, the backing of it in blue is to blend in with the plastic so it looks like one unit not like stickers slapped on.

I really like this one alot + it's something different. It has more white and thing with would blend better with the white fenders.

Here's mine just different color.

I think that one would look good on your color set up. Only had it on for a couple of rides but I like it so far. The seat has worked out great, and the graphics are still sticking so I guess there not to shabby for the money.

That looks really cool see how it blends into the black plastic.. if the fenders were yellow then it wouldn't blend in..

I dunno might be something different, start out with just the seat cover and the tank and go from there. He's already bid so he's kinda stuck anyway unless someone else bids. I like the 98 blue & white I had that same bike, sold it when my back went out Ididn't think I would be riding anymore; 400ex, raptor 660 & 2 banshee's later.

I hear ya ClimbAnyHill... But like Drag Banshee said I already bid on it so... Fuck it, We'll see how it looks if it doesnt look good I'm not putting it on. Its only $60 bucks or whatever. I'll sell it to someone on here for half price with an all blue 02' if I dont like it.

Then I'll be using that # ClimbanyHill, if thats the case! (for the seat cover)

Ahhh... I saw/ like them to but the main reason I'm getting the kit is for the Gripper seat cover... I'm tired of not being able to plant my ass in a tight trail.... Sliding around gets old quick

grim, IMO i think if you dont like those other graphics you bidded on and you decide to get the ones i posted before without the seat cover and you can buy this one industries gripper seat cover for only $20. i think when my seat starts to rip thats what im getting. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-YFZ-...sspagenameZWD1V

Edited by lilmegill727