BADLANDS

dragbanshee

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll bring mine if someone will stepup and film too, or maybe let me use their badass rhino as a mobile camera stand....

but if anyone else have a camera please bring it too, my camera is semi-broken

I seen that comin, lol Its got a windshield and a roof, but Im sure you could work around that.

The 11th or 12th it is! set your calenders, I like Saturdays because it gives you a chance to relax a day before work. Lets work it out to which ever day is good for all. :shrug:

Add: quadatic20 / quadracer43 / Brooklyn

no problem I got a nice sony video camera one I just bought the wife a few months ago (I accidently ran the old one over oops) I can bring that and a normal camera also if you want. What ever we record I we can post to banshee tube.

Are you comfortable taking her new camera? Plus she may want your bike for colateral.

Yep I want to get there as soon as they open, or before, 7:00 comes too quick.

I will take the camera I make the rules in my house (just don't ask her that) lol Hey dragbanshee I shoud of hooked up with you I was down in Indy working for about a month. A little while ago. I was Working at IP&L or whatever indianapolis power and light We could of hooked up I was staying at a hotel near greenwood.

I will take the camera I make the rules in my house (just don't ask her that) lol Hey dragbanshee I shoud of hooked up with you I was down in Indy working for about a month. A little while ago. I was Working at IP&L or whatever indianapolis power and light We could of hooked up I was staying at a hotel near greenwood.

Yea that would of been alright, Thats another good reason to get all of us together and finally meet; a face behind the keyboard!

=======oh yea that was the dumbass that tried to??????? LOL :beer:

i am so pumped to go riding!!!

Me 2, its about too far away, I wish the beans were down in the feild across the street then I could tear it up. I ordered my pods they will be here the 15th. Its going to be so much easier to jet not having to mess with the boots on the 28s.