New guy!

2SLO

Hey everyone. I just got a 99 banshee... in a bunch of pieces. Aparently, the engine had an oil starved piston, and the previous owner took it all apart. This is my first fourwheeler, and I didnt even get to take it apart so that makes me alittle shaky. The cylinder walls have no scoring on them, so Im just going to get a stock bore piston kit, and go from there. Ive been building all kinds of turbo engines for 7 years, but this will be my first two stroke. With all the info on here, im pretty sure i can handle it. Thanks in advance for all the help im gonna need!

Hey everyone. I just got a 99 banshee... in a bunch of pieces. Aparently, the engine had an oil starved piston, and the previous owner took it all apart. This is my first fourwheeler, and I didnt even get to take it apart so that makes me alittle shaky. The cylinder walls have no scoring on them, so Im just going to get a stock bore piston kit, and go from there. Ive been building all kinds of turbo engines for 7 years, but this will be my first two stroke. With all the info on here, im pretty sure i can handle it. Thanks in advance for all the help im gonna need!

Welcome to the HQ you'll do ok here, and get all the help you'll need and parts to boot. Good Luck with the build!