Where to get new stock style radiator cover

banshee21

I got some new Maier front and rear fenders and goin to get a new tank cover from them as well but I noticed there radiator covers dont except stock style grills, and I have one that is custom so I am looking for a place where I can buy new stock style rad. cover other than the dealerships. I bought a brand new carbon fiber stock style for my raptor but I can remember for the life of me where.

i ran into the same problem, Maiers whearhouse is like 10 mins from my house, and some of my frineds work there so i get plastics for my bikes for a deal. so i needed a stock radiator grill to fit my stainless grill and dealer wanted close to 250 bucks for one. so i just got some plastic spray paint and painted my old one. so far its adhearing to the plastic. i wish maier would make theirs the same as stock

I have maier front plastics with maier side tank gas panels and i use my stock grill cover(red) when i first bought my shee in 04 and i have an aftermarket grill and I'm not sure why i only used one screw but only one screw (top one) holds my grill cover on. I'm sure I just lost the screws but never remember if it was because they didn't fit or what