LOCOGATO

Other than that fact he posts pics of nude girls, himself, is a charter member of the Michael Jackson pre-teen let's share a dream club, and is the only member who has more posts than I do....

He's aiight....

:biggrin:

fuck yea dave !!! lol !!!!! :biggrin:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than that fact he posts pics of nude girls, himself, is a charter member of the Michael Jackson pre-teen let's share a dream club, and is the only member who has more posts than I do....

He's aiight....

:biggrin:

dave, do you like the pictures of me of the girls better?? :huh:

What up T? drop me a line bro. Tyler will tell you like it is, a real straight shooter. You might not like what he says but least you know where he's comming from.

true dat. hes answered a few silly questions for me.

i remember 1 of the last times i spoke to tyler on the phone. he was in a bar with stephen drinking copious amounts of beer. i had a quick chat with tyler and then he handed the phone to stephen.... from what i heard, i gto a "JAAAAAAAAAAAMES! hows it goin man?" i said i was good, and asked if he had been busy, next thing i hear is a loud bang and a shit load of laughing. i dont know what happened but it sounded like stephen fell over :yelrotflmao:

tyler and stephen are awesome guys! theres not much they dont know about and they are willing to help no matter what you ask them.

i like his straight forward attitude, i am the same way and respect that, but sometimes i feel like hes just putting on a show trying to impress other members of the forum :down:

i still think he wins the prize for gayest thread in the history of an ATV forum though... we all know which one im referring to :yelrotflmao: :wub:

What up T? drop me a line bro. Tyler will tell you like it is, a real straight shooter. You might not like what he says but least you know where he's comming from.

what up cory? ill hollar at you in a PM.

true dat. hes answered a few silly questions for me.

i remember 1 of the last times i spoke to tyler on the phone. he was in a bar with stephen drinking copious amounts of beer. i had a quick chat with tyler and then he handed the phone to stephen.... from what i heard, i gto a "JAAAAAAAAAAAMES! hows it goin man?" i said i was good, and asked if he had been busy, next thing i hear is a loud bang and a shit load of laughing. i dont know what happened but it sounded like stephen fell over :yelrotflmao:

tyler and stephen are awesome guys! theres not much they dont know about and they are willing to help no matter what you ask them.

hahahahah yeaaa. we were wasted for sure.. depends on what night it was but one of the times we were on the phone with you we got into it with some dudes at the bar.. good shit man.. i think almost every time ive talked to you on the phone ive been drunk.. i had a hell of a time understand you! haha.

hahahahah yeaaa. we were wasted for sure.. depends on what night it was but one of the times we were on the phone with you we got into it with some dudes at the bar.. good shit man.. i think almost every time ive talked to you on the phone ive been drunk.. i had a hell of a time understand you! haha.

:biggrin: i had the same problem, most of the time i was just agreeing. we should try it when sober :laugh:

i like his straight forward attitude, i am the same way and respect that, but sometimes i feel like hes just putting on a show trying to impress other members of the forum :down:

i still think he wins the prize for gayest thread in the history of an ATV forum though... we all know which one im referring to :yelrotflmao: :wub:

dude, no show here. its too late in the game for show. ask the guys who have been here as long as i have. ive always been the way i am now. and by the way, theres nothing wrong with my tan and jacked thread.. :biggrin:

:biggrin: i had the same problem, most of the time i was just agreeing. we should try it when sober :laugh:

haha no shit. fuckin alcohol..

I think their are alot of guys on the HQ that act like BITCHES!!

and loco isnt one of them..

thanks man! :beer:

• 1 month later...