4 snows...

snowprophet1

I just bought a new set of 4 snows to drag race with in sand/dirt mix. Should I run them in the dirrection the arrow says, or run them backwards? (will the lugs rip off or what are the pros and cons?) I'm only going to drag race these tires if it makes a difference. (75hp). Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks! I thought I was the only one that ran my offsets in like that, but I guess not. I figured if one tire hooks more than the other, it might not pull to the side as much if they are closer to the center. Also...yep. I see these are real soft tires. Next time around I'll try to find the pro wedges. My dealer never even heard of them or who made them! But, I had the 4 snows in my possesion within a couple days, so, 4snows it was. Thanks guys! Marc. :biggrin:

j-madd... i like the shit out of that bike in ur sig !!!!

4 snows are pretty good, but they are softer than the prowedges....

depending on the dirt, the softer tire might be better. i have a set of 4 snows and they hook pretty hard in hard ass dirt.. i think the harder the tire in the dirt the more spinning youre gonna do..

I'm running an R6 crotch rocket shock, and tonight I put a little harder spring in it, but still not as stiff as I'd hoped for. Looks like the soft balloons (4snows) on the back are going to handle a little different than the ITP holeshots as for the side wall flex!

j-madd... i like the shit out of that bike in ur sig !!!!

4 snows are pretty good, but they are softer than the prowedges....

Thanks. I don't actually have it yet. It's being shipped from Nevada. Even with me paying the shipping, I couldn't pass it up. 16 Mil Twister.