Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo where is this?? manchester NJ? im in NY right on the jersey border. how far is this place from Vernon, NJ? what kinda terrain is there... trails, tracks, pits???

i would need to get off work for that day and rejet cuz i havent ridden all winter but im definately interested if not too far away... lemme know fellas :headbang:

PM Sent!

yo where is this?? manchester NJ? im in NY right on the jersey border. how far is this place from Vernon, NJ? what kinda terrain is there... trails, tracks, pits???

i would need to get off work for that day and rejet cuz i havent ridden all winter but im definately interested if not too far away... lemme know fellas :headbang:

480935[/snapback]

I will be there by 11:30am :headbang: Rain, sleet or snow :D

Wheres this place at!!!!!!! Can I go :whoa:  hook up with Ellison and follow him------if he is really allowed out :ph34r:

480951[/snapback]

11:30 I will be meeting up with Will.

Me and my 2 buddies are down for sunday, what time are you guys goin out?????

480954[/snapback]

i have been wanting to ride in manchester for a while now, it seems like every atv forum has a topic on this place. I live right off of rt 73 in berlin, im guessing about an hour away. I just bought a cub setup from FAST and i havent jetted the carbs yet but if i can get my hands on all the jets and needles i need to tune my carbs by this weekend i would like to try and make it. Are you guys there every weekend? If i cant make it this weekend i should have the motor tuned by next week. Anyone you guys ride with runnin cubs, im still tryin to figure out what jets and needles to run in my 35mm pwks.