This Site Has Turned Into A Day Care Center

chase73

Hollly shit after reading the 99.9 % of chidish stupid waste of time posts I am having a migrane headache ! There are so many kids on this site that ask and say the most retarded shit . I sure miss the old days on this forum when there were intellegent and mature members .It seems like we got all the idiots that were banned from bluetraxx and the other shit forums . I have noticed many of the builders dont even bother showing up around here any more that shows something , they are tires of the imature kids and their shit . I have noticed for any real engine help I find myself asking the guys over planet sand before I ask here because the kids that will answer you here are idiots and dont know shit . I stay around and post once in a while hoping the forum will return to what it was ..................just venting after reading the bullshit again

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is the best damb day care I could find. Its free, educational(some times) and my 3 yaer old doesn't have to try to keep me out of trouble (which is nice)

Now if I could just get this potty training thing down i'd be doing great. But then agin it you don't crap your pants every once and a while then you are not going fast enough.

I am refering to the zillion posts of bullshit . The he said she said f*ck you f*ck him posts . I am pretty sure a 13 year old kid aint going to help me build a soapbox racing cart let alone a banshee !!!!! . It makes me wonder what happened to all the builders and good people that used to use this site . The kids now rule this site and are turning it into a bluetraxx kiddy board !!!!!!!! OHHHHHH but wait there are those great questions like if I put a new filter on my banshee will I beat my buddy,s 400ex or what will happen if I dont mix the oil in the gas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by chase73

I agree with you. But I remember when I was in my teens and just starting to ride. You get all excited and ask a bunch of dumb question. But after a while you mature and start to pick up knowlege and then can help others. As for 13 year olds they shouldn't even be riding shee's if you ask me this is just a case of Irresponsable parenting.

I'll have to disagree w/you Dune Ratt. My 13 year old hauls ass on his banshee.

As far a poor parenting goes. Hes been riding since he was 4. Started on a Yamaha moto-4. Then went to a KTM 50. From there to a TTR 125L and now his banshee. Maybe if a parent buys one and just throws there kid on it, I'd agree w/you. But you can't make a blanket statment like that. Some of us parents do spend time w/our kids and teach them how to ride.

I am refering to the zillion posts of bullshit . The he said she said f*ck you f*ck him posts . I am pretty sure a 13 year old kid aint going to help me build a soapbox racing cart let alone a banshee !!!!! . It makes me wonder what happened to all the builders and good people that used to use this site . The kids now rule this site and are turning it into a bluetraxx kiddy board !!!!!!!! OHHHHHH but wait there are those great questions like if I put a new filter on my banshee will I beat my buddy,s 400ex  or what will happen if I dont mix the oil in the gas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't moderate this particular forum (I mod Riding events and MX), but if you find a post that is offensive, or just plain bullshit over 8 pages, click the "Report" button. A moderator will review your complaint and either delete the thread, lock it, or pass it on to Lee or another mod for a proper review. Its what its there for, and yeah...I've used it a few times, and it works.

Edited by Cotton eyed Joe

i no iv had a few pointless post in the time iv been here but i see what you mean. i just went into general discussion forum and saw i post about soldier of fortune 2 duble helix. im not trying to piss people off but the post are getting a bit fucked up and stupid, i had 1 the other day and i do regret it abit but im trying to be sencable........i dont think i am tho :(

I think you need to shut your fuckin mouth and chill out cause once you were a kid too. And to be honest with you, your post about people making dumb posts are dumber than the people you are complaining about...hope you think a little and understand the world doesnt revolve around you...and if you ask a question, expect a 13 year old to answer it, cause he is only trying to be a help...just cause he gives and opinion or tip doesnt mean you sign a contract on doing it...use some common sense..I think that pretty much summed up what I am thinking

I think you need to shut your fuckin mouth and chill out cause once you were a kid too.  And to be honest with you, your post about people making dumb posts are dumber than the people you are complaining about...hope you think a little and understand the world doesnt revolve around you...and if you ask a question, expect a 13 year old to answer it, cause he is only trying to be a help...just cause he gives and opinion or tip doesnt mean you sign a contract on doing it...use some common sense..I think that pretty much summed up what I am thinking

Well look at this another idiot chimes in to talk his shit and use the keyboard tough guy routine . yes I guess you are right at one time we were all kids but , we all didnt log onto bansheehq and turn a once good forum into a crisis center and day care center for idiots like you !!!!!

I think Chase has a point but is just ruffling some feathers because of his blanket statements. There has been an increase lately in worthless posts talking shit about the HQ, or asking questions that have been covered 80,000 times already. But hey, that's just to be expected. People new to the site don't neccesarily know that the search function is there. They see people asking jetting questions and getting answers, so they do the same. I disagree with Chase on 2 points. First, the site hasn't gone completely to shit. Ask an intelligent question, and you'll still get your answer, same as always. Second, we want the people banned by bluetraxx, its the folks that are accepted and loved at bluetraxx that we could do without. I welcome the free thinkers.