CLUTCH ADJUSTING... HELP....

POORBOY350

I am in the process of adjusting my clutch. i have never done it by the way and dont have a manual! i was replacing the clutch cover gasket and my clutch needed adj so i was gonna get it while i was in there. but i just need a simple how to adjust the clutch real quick please. i have a lockout ddirect drive if that changes things. thanks alot.

If you have a stock "pusher" Loosen the 12mm nut that has the phillips head screw in the middle. Tighten/loosen the phillips head screw until the clutch arm nipple (on top of the case that moves with the clutch cable) lines up with the arrow on the case. From there, any final tweaks can be made at your clutch perch. Hope that helped!

-JD

IT has the 12mm nut with a allen head screw inside of it. and it is in the center of the clutch on a rod deal. but the whole like center deal is moving freely but the rod thing has 2 flat sides to put a wrench on but my question is do you have to take lockout device loose or leave it tight?

Don't pay attention to those arrows. If I remember correctly, you tighten it until it touches, then back off a 1/4 turn. Those arrows are for stock, non-worn out applications only. You can search it on here to make sure, or wait til someone agrees with me or corrects me. Sorry, I just woke up, and I'm still really groggy.