help i need encouragment

I agree 100%

I'm almost done with my divorce, and about 2 months ago I got back into it with a girl, got to know her a little is all, and immediately spotted the warning signs that I didn't want to persue her. Haven't called her in almost 3 weeks, deleted all the hot tittie pictures and her number from my phone. She was alot of fun, extremely smart and ambitious, but when you encounter a "deal breaker" you just have to say fuck it, and save yourself. It isn't worth it to just deal with whatever happens. You have to get what you want in life too.

I met a new one tonight, and I'm meeting up with someone new tomorrow night. :cool:

Just keep at it and forget about her. Don't get down. Women don't want to hang out with someone down and out. Even if you have to act happy do it. It will pay off.

Could not have said it better Stan and didn't know the "D"word entered your life.I'm never going back to that shit.

Warning signs are not to be ignored,you have instincts use them! They actually are right most of the time.

Dune

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not have said it better Stan and didn't know the "D"word entered your life.I'm never going back to that shit.

Warning signs are not to be ignored,you have instincts use them! They actually are right most of the time.

Dune

Oh yeah. I got surprised on April 29th I believe after a hard days work. Bitch shipped my pup to San Diego on a plane while I was at work too. After I gave an attorney an obscene amount of cash I got my pup back after a month or so and a court date where the judge was about to charge my wife with contempt.

When a judge asks you "where" something is at, you don't say "at a friends". You disclose the full location, not "who" its with. :laugh:

Now when I meet a women I think about it. My gut feeling is almost always right, and my head feeling is almost always wrong. If my gut says hang out with her and don't go any further, thats what I do.

How many times have we all not listened to that gut feeling only to say "next time, I'm going with that gut feeling" after we've been shit on?

Learn from your mistakes. Its the best thing you can do for yourself.

CEJ you did share the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA No, I did show my buddy one night when we were out doing shit.

I guess I should have shared them. She had some cute little knockers. Don't worry there will be more I'm sure.

well i just broke up w/ my girlfriend of a year and a half and i miss her like crazy.....i hated her when she was around but miss her when shes gone...... banghead.gif it needed to happen... fucking whore......anyways anybody here going through a break-up? got any ways to take ur mind off shit? besides drinking ......ive been riding for like 3 days strait but as soon as im alone i wanna kill something

i know im a puss for starting this topic .......but thats what you guys are for .....slap me outta this

BRO , bitches - first off , never let a bitch get you down... all they do is take money. Relationships make your mind weak , what you need to do is get a FLEET of bitches and this will never happen again.. heres a list of reasons of why no girl is different from the next....

1 . BITCHES ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY , NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY , THEY WANT MONEY----AND THEY GET ANNOYING AS FUCK AFTER GETTING TOO ATTACHED

2. ALL BITCHES HAVE PUSSY , TITS AND ASS- NO GIRL IS ANY DIFFERENT

3. IF A BITCH ACTS UP , SLAP HER , MAKE HER PAY YOU

4. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT WHERE YOU LIVE BUT IN TEXAS , I DUMP THE GIRLS PURSE OUT AND TAKE HER MONEY , THEN MAKE HER PICK HER SHIT UP- IN OTHER WORDS , ANY BITCH YOU GET , TAKE HER MONEY , MAKE HER PICK HER LIFE UP AND GET BACK ON THE CORNER

so slapahoe no matter what and keep it real , you will recover , more bitches will come , and they will go , thats just how life is - you cant be down over a chick for long , theres just too many better ones that will make you more money

Oh yeah. I got surprised on April 29th I believe after a hard days work. Bitch shipped my pup to San Diego on a plane while I was at work too. After I gave an attorney an obscene amount of cash I got my pup back after a month or so and a court date where the judge was about to charge my wife with contempt.

When a judge asks you "where" something is at, you don't say "at a friends". You disclose the full location, not "who" its with. :laugh:

Now when I meet a women I think about it. My gut feeling is almost always right, and my head feeling is almost always wrong. If my gut says hang out with her and don't go any further, thats what I do.

How many times have we all not listened to that gut feeling only to say "next time, I'm going with that gut feeling" after we've been shit on?

Learn from your mistakes. Its the best thing you can do for yourself.

HAHAHA No, I did show my buddy one night when we were out doing shit.

I guess I should have shared them. She had some cute little knockers. Don't worry there will be more I'm sure.

Ok that explains things about the pics..lol..sorry for the Arkansas jab, but I really do hate that state..well the base I was at there at least..lol

Dune

We don't claim anyone from Kilgore!They are a banished area.

Dune

The best thing you can do is instead of looking at what you dont have or lost in life ...look at what yo u do have ,when yo uget up i nthe morning yo u can open your eyes ,you can hear the birds ..and see and your legs work to get you out of bed ,you have food and a roof over you ,Start looking for little things and youll soon realize you got a good setup compared to alot of others in this world... theres a huge amount of people who would kill,give, or do absolutely anything to have your life. rise up out of your pity party and rememebr that theres 3 billion +women on this planet ,now are yo u gonna waste away another day of your life wishing or wondering about one crazy one that wasnt right for you in the first place ?...or will you go out and get right back in the game to get the right one ? dont forget weve all been where you are at at some time in our lives .Life is 99% attitude. :beer: so be patient and good luck

well i just broke up w/ my girlfriend of a year and a half and i miss her like crazy.....i hated her when she was around but miss her when shes gone...... :banghead: it needed to happen... fucking whore......anyways anybody here going through a break-up? got any ways to take ur mind off shit? besides drinking ......ive been riding for like 3 days strait but as soon as im alone i wanna kill something

i know im a puss for starting this topic .......but thats what you guys are for .....slap me outta this

the best way to get over a girl leaving you for a bigger hammer is to go out and get some strange .

BRO , bitches - first off , never let a bitch get you down... all they do is take money. Relationships make your mind weak , what you need to do is get a FLEET of bitches and this will never happen again.. heres a list of reasons of why no girl is different from the next....

1 . BITCHES ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY , NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY , THEY WANT MONEY----AND THEY GET ANNOYING AS FUCK AFTER GETTING TOO ATTACHED

2. ALL BITCHES HAVE PUSSY , TITS AND ASS- NO GIRL IS ANY DIFFERENT

3. IF A BITCH ACTS UP , SLAP HER , MAKE HER PAY YOU

4. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT WHERE YOU LIVE BUT IN TEXAS , I DUMP THE GIRLS PURSE OUT AND TAKE HER MONEY , THEN MAKE HER PICK HER SHIT UP- IN OTHER WORDS , ANY BITCH YOU GET , TAKE HER MONEY , MAKE HER PICK HER LIFE UP AND GET BACK ON THE CORNER

so slapahoe no matter what and keep it real , you will recover , more bitches will come , and they will go , thats just how life is - you cant be down over a chick for long , theres just too many better ones that will make you more money

First off just to let you know not all women are the same! You do have the bitch that cheat and everything else, but some men do the same thing..Been there done that...I have been though some hard times myself. Not easy! You say all women are money hungy bitches well I am not..I make money to support myself. I don't expect my man to do everything..I do like a little help with the bills just like I help him with what I can..It goes both ways and that's the way it should be..It just takes a lot of time to find the right one, but it is worth it in the end..and why you are single go out and have a good time. Meet more people, get with your friends and your family and just hang out..That is the best thing to do..Best of luck to you!