STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letha, Iam also really into Mopar and thats why I was so stoked with the idea :notworthy: Thats looks awsome

Chase, are the ones your doing really similar to the ones Letha has? Be sweet to have that and then have "Rumbleshee" in small print below :headbang:

RIPPEN

no doubt dude , i just think his idea of the rumbleshee was original and i personally wouldnt like to see it on another bike . But as a bussiness i will print anything you want up... I order'd alot of specialty vinyls and chrome trims so next week is when the designs will start to really get cool .....

and the chrome is not cheap !!!

150 yard roll = 629 chrome

Im currently trying to work on a custom font , one of a kind bhq ...... but was wondering what were the wording people wanted done ? down right dirty ?

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

thanks for the bump jeff ....

Rippen im workin on a few mopar desgins , my goal is to eventually have a catalog and a invetory of stuff ... but always have the option to make any custom design avalible. FOR NOW i only got yamaha packs , & the bhq stickers ( plain white ones ) will be done sunday .... and hopefully by friday next week ill start the chrome stickers .....

For any intrested people.....

belive it or not they got 22k gold vinyl and let me tell you does it look cool !!! its got a gold leaf look but its expensive (30 a yard).... i might do some numbers or logos for personal use for my bike with like a black backround and gold inlay.... I will get some pics of what im talking about ....

Keep checking back for updates and new releases..........

yamaha packs avalible stil

Letha, Iam also really into Mopar and thats why I was so stoked with the idea :notworthy:  Thats looks awsome

Chase, are the ones your doing really similar to the ones Letha has?  Be sweet to have that and then have "Rumbleshee" in small print below :headbang:

RIPPEN

515295[/snapback]

To a fellow mopar man i wouldn't care a bit if you have some made :D..If they would be going on the bike in your sig it would look sick i would think! anyways here is a link to the guy who made the tank graphics for us..It was only like 6 bucks for 2 3.5'' / 5'' stickers..He dosn't have any in his store right now but i'm sure he would do another set..

http://stores.ebay.com/Decals-Unlimited

peeld one bhq sticker off just so i could show you all whats to come ..... More complex designs to come

DSC00717.jpg

QUOTE(RIPPEN @ May 11 2006, 08:43 PM)

RUMBLESHEE  Hell yeah  Try to get some clearer pics of those kinda hard to see what the first part of the sticker is.  Iam almost certain ill be adding those to the list 

RIPPEN

The Rumbleshee's were designed for lethalface he wanted them for his " rumbleshee " i dont know if he wanted the logo or not but it was too tiny of a logo and not crisp enough to get it done... i will have to trace it and scan it....

514837[/snapback]

The large letter BansheeHQ is nice but if you added the .com it would be perfect.I'd order some right now.Don't print anything too fancy.Remember,this is a serious site.

no doubt dude , i just think his idea of the rumbleshee was original and i personally wouldnt like to see it on another bike . But as a bussiness i will print anything you want up... I order'd alot of specialty vinyls and chrome trims so next week is when the designs will start to really get cool .....

515302[/snapback]

Totaly understand and respect that :)

To a fellow mopar man i wouldn't care a bit if you have some made :D..If they would be going on the bike in your sig it would look sick i would think! anyways here is  a link to the guy who made the tank graphics for us..It was only like 6 bucks for 2    3.5'' /  5'' stickers..He dosn't have any in his store right now but i'm sure he would do another set..

http://stores.ebay.com/Decals-Unlimited

515445[/snapback]

Totaly appreciate and respect that too :D:cheers::notworthy:

Chase, if you canget me REAL close to what Letha has got there and then in small bold black latters below "RUMBLESHEE" Iam down for sure :headbang::notworthy:

RIPPEN