Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00690.jpg

STICKER PACK COMBO"S INCLUDE

TWO GAS TANK STYLE REPLICA STICKERS

TWO 5x1 ? small yamaha's

bhq 15 shipped or get TWO for 25 shipped or , THREE for 40 shipped

they will be hitting fleabay at 15 + shipping

SILVER , RED , BLUE , more to come PAYPAL ACCEPTED

THE TWO BIG YAMAHA STICKERS ARE EXACT REPLICAS OF WHAT COMES ON A BANSHEE !!!!

The two small ones are for the rear fenders or anywhere you would like . Money back gaurantee but i want you to mail me back my PEELD OFF STICKERS if you are not fully satisfied.More to come

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

if you are a frequent member and want the stickers first you can pm me and i will gladly send you your item before the actual payment is made. Im a firm beliver in trust and if i am doing any type of business it will be on a professional manner. MY feedback on here is good and you can do a search if you like.

if intrested in stickers you can always call me at

Chase :

305-345-4044

9am-12pm est

I hope quality control is a little better on shipped orders than the dispay pic!

the set on the right is missing a Y in amaha is it the bud or was it 420? :whoa:

I hope quality control is a little better on shipped orders than the dispay pic!

the set on the right is missing a Y in amaha is it the bud or was it 420? :whoa:

513963[/snapback]

wow dude MY BAAAAAAAAD .... been working all day 14 hour day ..... that was the one i messed up peeling and i didnt even notice when takin the pics !!! ! just for you ill give you the damaged one , and a nice one . for the price of 1 sticker sheet

I CAN ASSURE YOU THE SILVER ONE is the only one alike missing the y's

The OEM factory decals are a little different, the tuning forks go into the surrounding ring, and you weed out the center leaving the tuning forks and ring exposed. This is the same Yamaha logo that comes on all those clipart disks, but it's not correct.

the sticker replica kits are on ebay as we speak.  I will be making ruffly 200 BHQ STICKERS TODAY .... they will sell for 2  each mailed to you

Got to go back to work at 7 at night and will be home around 11  .... if theres any custom stuff you want done let me know .

305 345 4044

514218[/snapback]

did you ok this with lee?hq stickers?

did you ok this with lee?hq stickers?

514225[/snapback]

YES LEE IS 100 % cool with it , here is the return letter from him ...... Please keep the comments to a minimum here . Wish someone could move this to the for sale forum......

That'll be fine until I get more in to sell officially.

------LEE