2002 Banshee Clean Ohio Title XC build

Selling or trading my 2002 Yamaha Banshee set up for XC woods racing. Has a fresh top end with 3 races on it 65.5mm wiseco prolite Vito’s super stock pistons 155 psi compression both cylinders. Pro design coolhead 21cc domes 93 pump gas 32:1 with Klotz supertechniplate toomey racing T6 pipes and silencers, pro flow filter plate with uni foam filter and outerwear pre filter Moto Tassinari vforce v3 reeds oversized radiator with billet high flow water pump upgrade has trail tech digital coolant temp gauge pro armor tether kill switch pro taper SE bars pro taper clutch perch and lever powermadd hand guards 2008 yfz450 front master cylinder with yfz450 front dual piston calipers ac racing pro peg nerf bars burgard +2 extended a arms with new works at steeler dual rate front shocks set up for 170-180 lb rider for woods racing 978ff438164d42316e46cbfba2859943.jpgresprung and revalved stock rear shock by Jogaca suspension works for 170-180lb rider for woods racing brand new swing arm bearings and carrier bearings just put in new front ball joints top and bottom newer gbc xc master tires all the way around Honda 400ex thumb throttle durablue 2+2 axle prm front bumper as well as full frame skid plate chrome rear stock bumper with aluminum fender supports LED pod front headlights. Have a full set of uncracked great shape no graphics blue plastics if you’d prefer vs the race cut ones on it in picture.

Bike is super clean and very well taken care of not beaten on or abused looking to sell or trade for a trx450 or fuel injected yfz450 or ltr450. $4000 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
what a dumbass............ when can i take it for a spin?

It’s sitting in the garage with tools piled on it and goggles hanging off it so whenever you want. I did rip it around the yard after the OSU win over missagain so it still fires right up and runs hard. Putting a single carb on finally for the xc race season coming up.

41 minutes ago, Buckeye513 said:

It’s sitting in the garage with tools piled on it and goggles hanging off it so whenever you want. I did rip it around the yard after the OSU win over missagain so it still fires right up and runs hard. Putting a single carb on finally for the xc race season coming up.

I will help get you a single carb setup that works.

Well you know your gonna have to get the 4 stroke for wood racing and build this banshee into a monster now don’t ya?
Be careful with that. I haven't touched the banshee in 2 years.
The 450 is life. Handling and power delivery are perfect. I can't believe I spent so much on the banshee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk