7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

4 hours ago, RagunCajun said:

I couldnt be guaranteed if coating my cylinders and/or pipes would effect performance and/or cooling so i didnt.

As for the 7mil with a certain rod helping life, i think of how much run time and abuse grif's old 10mil serval had on it. It help up for an extremely long time. For me, that's good enough.

For the hoses, i still like regular black hose from Napa. It's cheap and it's subtle.

how much do the hoses run? 

A little over a dollar a foot i think. It's the same stuff you can buy at any auto parts store. Napa also sells a higher grade type of hose too but to me that was over kill.

BTW i found the toomey stingers/silencers if you still want them. Shoot me a text tomorrow afternoon, ill be by my folks where they are at. The stingers need TLC.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:29 AM, RagunCajun said:

A little over a dollar a foot i think. It's the same stuff you can buy at any auto parts store. Napa also sells a higher grade type of hose too but to me that was over kill.

BTW i found the toomey stingers/silencers if you still want them. Shoot me a text tomorrow afternoon, ill be by my folks where they are at. The stingers need TLC.

okay thanks babin can you text me again i got a new phone and lost your number 

Edited by Ayesully810

6 hours ago, RagunCajun said:

I lost yours as well. Ill pick them up this weekend if i go visit. I may actually go ride my bike! prob not...

2482147918 think they would fit up to shearers stingers? I only need the silencer cans

Edited by Ayesully810

13 minutes ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

No.. the shearer's bolt on and the toomies are held to the stinger with a c-clip of I remember correct (I know the silencer tip is held on with a c-clip)

orly? i thought they bolted up like the shearers

edit: i just looked at a pic online looks like they bolt up idk though hard to tell 

Edited by Ayesully810

Just now, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Like I said I know the front are c-clip but cant remember what the rear is but I know I've tried it before and it didnt work (and look clean) but I could be wrong

i just looked, they def bolt up. Its the snap ring on the tip thats it