Orange powder coat

Andreb84

Figured since i have my bike stripped down i might as well oowder coat it...thinking about going with candy orange for the frame but i want a more neutral color for the swing arm and a arms foot pegs etc

The only colors that came to mind where gun metal gray or black for the swing arm and a arms..kinda torn on which way to go help me out lol

Yeah i rebuilt the top end now the bike wont shift when i open the throttle up...i just sent the bottom half case to redline for a pro mod

I dont wanna do pink because everyone else is doing pink...dont wanna do blue or red because everyone else has a blue or red shee i want somthing different

Never even thought about root beer colored i might look into that

I was thinking orange and gun metal grey because you need a color thats going to stand out (orange will do that) and fun metal grey is the neutral color just the way it looks in my head i think it will come out nice but i havent seen a bike with that color combo so im just guessing

• 1 month later...