Ipad Mini vs. Samsung Tablet

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone I know that has jail broken an iPhone ended having to restore it back to original settings. Fuck all that.

Exactly.. If you want to have customized home screens and manipulate the software, buy android. You can root and boot all day.

People buy apple because of the simplicity of the UI.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Note 10.1 and like it a lot. It has an IR blaster on it so you can use it to control your home theater. It gets on the net and downloads your tv guide. I also use the Android remote to run my ONKYO receiver from the net. Its nice to be out in the garage and able to adjust the volume, or skip songs on Pandora with out having to physically be in front of the receiver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Went with the Samsung Tab 2 10.1... We are an android family so it fit and seems to be easy to use, great screen quality etc. We will see.  :)

What are your thoughts on this now? Im in the market for a tablet (I know nothing about them) but having a droid phone seems to me that it would be an easier transition to something in the droid tablet world. This on as far as I can tell will suit my needs just fine.

Here you go

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131538

I would like to get an ASUS Transformer tablet. They kind of like the Alien Ware of tablets. I have an ASUS RT-66U wireless 900M router and it has been flawless. I have only had to reset it maybe a hand full of times in the last year.

Edited by jbooker82