Drag/Dune 10 cub build

possum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting pics of that 68. Brings back good merories. As a yound buck growing up in Northern Cali the Impala was the car to own. Used to have a 64 & a 66. Both cars were lifted with a trunk full of batteries.

We thought we were the "shit"Ahh those were the days. White Boyz wearing wife beaters. :banana:

i wanted to do somethin different with the paint scheme. i wanted a two tone frame so i came up with this. my idea behind it is when its all together the main thing u will see is just the outer orange frame rail and the motor and the chrome. so essentially the center frame support bars will look like there invisible to the eye. or at least give the illusion that all thats there is the orange part of the frame.

Those are some sweet rides. Was that one chick riding the door on purpose?

Good question. Did that door get wiped down good? Get all the snail tracks off that black paint. That'd suck cruisin with your arm out the winder and it sticks to the door. Ewww. Not to me to mention the air freshener needed.