GREEN BANSHEE ? anyone have this done

dirtbike drew

damn dirtbikers!!

paint it any color you want just dont put other atv manufacturer's stickers on it you might confuse your friends "when did kawasaki actually come out with their own bike?"

sorry banshee hq is full of honest assholes! if your shits gay its gay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm back lol. To make u mad at me again lol. O and I have my red and black fenders on it now . Now I'm thinking of going with Honda on my quad . Lol jk. O and Your yz490 is shit I have a 79 ktm400 that already smoked 3 of them . And I really don't care if all your shit is faster then mine . Good for you . Pat your self on the back. I'm just here to ride and get use full info . If I pissed u off o well . That's life. and to all that Put your green quads up . Looks good I seen some nice ones. Banshee_kills . I like that quad looks sweet nice rims on that thing sets the quad off . thanks .

I'm back lol. To make u mad at me again lol. O and I have my red and black fenders on it now . Now I'm thinking of going with Honda on my quad . Lol jk. O and Your yz490 is shit I have a 79 ktm400 that already smoked 3 of them . And I really don't care if all your shit is faster then mine . Good for you . Pat your self on the back. I'm just here to ride and get use full info . If I pissed u off o well . That's life. and to all that Put your green quads up . Looks good I seen some nice ones. Banshee_kills . I like that quad looks sweet nice rims on that thing sets the quad off . thanks .

oooo im shakin' in my little space boots :cry:

Green isnt a bad color!

nothin wrong with green, I actually wanted green plastic once upon a time. The reason everybody was hatin on this kid was because he wanted to throw kawi stickers on his bike. fortunately he wised up and didn't go that route. :cheers: