banshee 2006 lim ed

This banshee has a brand new 2500$ elka suspension put on the front.

Has never seen the rain or track. It has bin in storage for the last year and half. Have to sell!.

OVER 11K INVESTED MY LOSS YOUR GAIN

please call me for deal 859-620-0366

free shipping

way more pic at www.onestopmotors.com search for banshee

post-36688-12793890938946.jpg

Edited by brent88

No offence dude, but if you joined today and listed today you are not going to get any nibbles I suspect! There are way too many bad deals happening on here over the past few months for anyone to trust a new guy, even if your the town preacher! The guys will look for your feedback, when they see none, they will skip it and go on to the next guy! Just for your info anyway, try craigslist!

elka front race shocks

+2 leagur race arms

stainless steel front brake lines

+ 2 rear race hubs

itp rear tires

graphics

front grill

roll front bumper

toomy t6 pipes

jets

performance air filter

alu skid plates on chassis and rear

never rebuilt or hacked up like alout of banshees everything was professionally done

call me man 859-620-0366

elka front race shocks

+2 leagur race arms

stainless steel front brake lines

+ 2 rear race hubs

itp rear tires

graphics

front grill

roll front bumper

toomy t6 pipes

jets

performance air filter

alu skid plates on chassis and rear

never rebuilt or hacked up like alout of banshees everything was professionally done

call me man 859-620-0366

dude,seriously,if u find someone to give u over 3000 id shit myself.there are ported 421 cubs on here with tons more money invested than u selling from 3500-4000.theres no way u have 11k in that bike.

dude,seriously,if u find someone to give u over 3000 id shit myself.there are ported 421 cubs on here with tons more money invested than u selling from 3500-4000.theres no way u have 11k in that bike.

THIS GUY IS SO FULL OF SHIT! 11K? AND ASKING 6900? YA RIGHT!! THAT THINK LOOKS LIKE A STOCKER AND LOOKS LIKE ITS WORTH NO MORE THAN 3000

I have the same base bike I paid 7500 out the door with fatties,nerfs and bumpers when I got it,so 11000 is not that far fetched for me.base price and my motor was well over 11,000 with nothing else.Do I think its worth it hell no I would be lucky to get 4500 for my bike in this economy,my buddy is selling a 421 cub with 2 passes on it stock frame drag bike all powder/chrome,wheelie bar for 4500 with no takers for over a year

dude your a fucking dumb ass. I do have that in this bike. Most 06 banshee black edd go for 5000 stock these days. Your one of those people that buys a 1985 k5 blazer and bores it out to a 385 and asks 5000 dollars more for it when it is still a 1985. what year is your buddys a 95. To be honest i think 6900 is not enough for this bike. I hate to see this bike go but i have bills to pay. I saw a 2006 banshee still in crate and they wanted 11,000 for it know thats crazy. Look it up bitch!!!!!

dude your a fucking dumb ass. I do have that in this bike. Most 06 banshee black edd go for 5000 stock these days. Your one of those people that buys a 1985 k5 blazer and bores it out to a 385 and asks 5000 dollars more for it when it is still a 1985. what year is your buddys a 95. To be honest i think 6900 is not enough for this bike. I hate to see this bike go but i have bills to pay. I saw a 2006 banshee still in crate and they wanted 11,000 for it know thats crazy. Look it up bitch!!!!!

nice try.. 2008 banshee from europe just sold on ebay for 7,999 free freight shipping.. i can go on craigslist to almost any city and get a 2006 banshee for 3500.. who cares if the plastics are black? i can get full bore to make idenitcal plastics for 500.00... if you get someone to buy it for over 4000, i will pay the fucking shipping through our store

pcpmotosports.com in sacramento... no way in hell.....