JL engineering swingarm

Ayesully810

John hooked me up with a nice stock length swingarm. Bolted up nice even though I nicked some of the powder off in a few small places. Happy with how it looks! Will update once I test it friday. Was pleased with johns prices and the fast turn around time. Took about 7 days to receive it from the time I ordered it. He had to make one since he didnt have any on hand so that included him making it, powdering it and shipping it from CA to MI. Thanks john. edbf7577f309a1f03e981b54fe0a01c5.jpg42f22143caa195e8568495018d89dff0.jpgabe6544a6a55096683d121c708d9c577.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

John hooked me up with a nice stock length swingarm. Bolted up nice even though I nicked some of the powder off in a few small places. Happy with how it looks! Will update once I test it friday. Was pleased with johns prices and the fast turn around time. Took about 7 days to receive it from the time I ordered it. He had to make one since he didnt have any on hand so that included him making it, powdering it and shipping it from CA to MI. Thanks john. edbf7577f309a1f03e981b54fe0a01c5.jpg42f22143caa195e8568495018d89dff0.jpgabe6544a6a55096683d121c708d9c577.jpg

I like that red, do you happen to know the product name or colour.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

No doubt.  The finish was very nice. Came with needle bearings too which was nice bc I hate pressing those things in.  fyi to anybody interested, hes currently packing up shop and moving from CA to MI up north here so he will be out of commission for a few weeks I think he said until he gets his shop set back up.

6 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

No doubt.  The finish was very nice. Came with needle bearings too which was nice bc I hate pressing those things in.  fyi to anybody interested, hes currently packing up shop and moving from CA to MI up north here so he will be out of commission for a few weeks I think he said until he gets his shop set back up.

That's dope!

• Like 1

Yup. This new arm puts it all down to the ground now. I love it! Did pretty well at the short drag strip at bundy hill too. Heres one clip from the hill climb there. Its no treverton but was decent. Walked right up no issue

• Like 1