BKT X Drive Tires?

Anyone here run BKT X Drive tires? I just orderd some in 20x11-9 and front 21x7-10.I sure hope they hook up well and last a while.

My buddy has them on his 450r and they seem to be holding up really well, they are 6 ply. He beats the hell out of them. They really are very close to the maxxis razrs.

I was gonna get some cause he gets them at cost but decided to stick with what I know works and got the razrs.

ricoparts021.jpg

ii have a a set on the rears..only used them to go down the street one time..... look like some nice tire, $ high.... i wanted a cheap tire and this shop ordered me these $80 tires.. wasnt to happy about it. they kind of heavy..... i like holeshots and razrs the best

i run these tires and I love them I got them from a local harescramle rider they already had race and half on them and they still look like the day I got them, I have thru mud, rocks, thorns whatever and not had any problems yet. Actually I'l wanting another set.. But unfortunately they don't make a 8" rear that is the right size or 6 ply one or the other I don't remember. Anyway, I love them and would recommend them again.

Edited by clayton00grand

• 2 weeks later...