How may paddles?

spolchlopek

Im getting ready to order a new set of paddles but im trying to figure out what to get... ive ran 20 inch sand stars and 21x12x8 8 paddle haulers... im thing about going to a 9 paddle extreme or 10 paddle hauler in a 21 inch tire but i dont know if they will be too much paddle for my bike... the only sand i ride is at Little Sahara OK, mostly general riding and some drag... My mods are listed below... I think im around 45hp... Let me know what you think or what your running...

Edited by spolchlopek

the 8 paddle hauler was a better choice then the 9 paddle extreme. The extreme is a one piece mold therefore it being heavier, Unlike the hauler where it is lighter and has each cup individually glued on. I run 8 paddles but a 9 would have been good also. I might bump up to a 9

The only difference between the extreme and the standard hauler is the thickness of the blades.. The extreme's use a thicker blade to prevent the blade from folding... Both style tires are buffed/shaved and then have the paddle's glued on. The extreme is not a one piece mold.

P8230043.jpg

The only difference between the extreme and the standard hauler is the thickness of the blades.. The extreme's use a thicker blade to prevent the blade from folding... Both style tires are buffed/shaved and then have the paddle's glued on. The extreme is not a one piece mold.

P8230043.jpg

That is one fine ass^^^^^^^^^

thats what i was thinking that the only difference was the paddle thickness... the 8 paddle's i used before hooked pretty well...

Edited by spolchlopek

I run shee with about 30 more horse power and run the 21x12x8 with 8 paddles. Not quit as good out of the hole, but i'm pass'em by the second shift and pulling away. IF you do any type of distance dragging or shooting a hill, the eights are the way to go. If you were in tight sand trails that were slow and technical, more like oregon has than i would say step up to 9 paddle.

Don't wory about extremes espically with your horsepower, and if you do run them, go down one paddle to equal what a regular hauler does for grip and traction.

P8230043.jpg

Really? dam i did'nt know. I heard different?