2 into 1 and pipes

raptor 660 r

ive got a trinity 2into 1 intake and a 36mm keinith carb with cable and k&n with outerwear lookin to trade for the stuff and airbox to put 2 carbs back on my shee. ive got the carbs and intakes just need everything else.

also have fmf pipes and silencers and a set of t3 fronts lookin to get t5s if anyone is interested?

so what are you looking for ? cause i have a complete stock air box, 2 stock carbs with the aftermarket idle screws already installed the only thing i didn't do was remove the tors tops ,and i have the stock intakes with white brothers boost bottle all came off a great running 01 banshee

so what are you looking for ? cause i have a complete stock air box, 2 stock carbs with the aftermarket idle screws already installed the only thing i didn't do was remove the tors tops ,and i have the stock intakes with white brothers boost bottle all came off a great running 01 banshee

i need tor delete tops and cables lookin for 310 jets and air box with perferably a pro flow kit