help still cant find 69.5mm pistons

twinrock

hey guys i need to replace a piston which cracked..it is a cast 69.5mm not sure of the brand as there is no markings..has any one bought these or can tell be where i can get themi have tried a couple of places ie fast racing , banshee superstore and tdr ..and done numerous serches with little luck any help would be great thanks

hey guys i need to replace a piston which cracked..it is a cast 69.5mm not sure of the brand as there is no markings..has any one bought these or can tell be where i can get themi have tried a couple of places ie fast racing , banshee superstore and tdr ..and done numerous serches with little luck any help would be great thanks

Here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_ATV-Parts-...9QQcmdZViewItem

hey thanks guys i have spoken to james b4 he said he doesnt carry anything to suit ..and as for those on ebay im pretty sure they are forged..and if not i only need one..and it would be totally different to the ones in mine now..so if i had to buy ywo i would just buy wsn forged ones as they are only $180 a pair..which is what i think i will do and hone to match thanks..

also i bought this set up off a guy on here leatherface..ive tried contacting him about where he got the pistons but i have heard no reply...

yeah im told that if anything a forged piston may need more tollerances then cast so a hone will sort that out,,as for trinity..i have enquired and they dont seem to have any either,,besides that every one i know that has dealt with those guys has had nothing but trouble with them, they either send the wrong parts or leave parts out all together. then are un contactable and dont reply emails..i have a good mate who ordered alot of kits and was a trinity suppler here in oz and is still chasing parts i will never trust my money to pple like that over seas..