Coal Region

pinned247

On Sunday the 31st of August (Labor Day weekend). A few friends of mine from out of state are coming up to ride. There is about 8 of us so far. We'll probably load one of the utility's up with some food and drinks and be out all day. We normally find somewhere to cook out after roostin' a little. We'll probably be getting out around 11am or 12am (or earlier depending on how hung over we are from the night before) and be out until after dark. If your interested....let me know.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sunday the 31st of August (Labor Day weekend). A few friends of mine from out of state are coming up to ride. There is about 8 of us so far. We'll probably load one of the utility's up with some food and drinks and be out all day. We normally find somewhere to cook out after roostin' a little. We'll probably be getting out around 11am or 12am (or earlier depending on how hung over we are from the night before) and be out until after dark. If your interested....let me know.
I'm sure I'll be out coalhill at some point that day.

I was talking with pinned247 today on the phone, and we thought we might go down to Coal Hill. Maybe Hillclimbr can meet us somewhere and we can meet Jack and Matt out there. I am sure PJ will come, and the other guys we ride with.

Wish I could go.

Wish I could go.

Why can't you? That'd be awesome to see a hundred banshee's at coal hill or even the black desert.

The more people riding the better!

I'm in... I'll bring the bra's!!! LOL... JK... I might be able to make it up to Coal Hill (I'm shooting for

it anyway...)

Yeah, I saw that your from Central, PA in the bra post. LOL. Where from?