LS Trip

jet mech

should have known that would be the first picture magz posted LMAO ! Took a trip back to the trike days lol.

I had a grat trip and was glad to meet up with the guys i did , Magz,bbIII,Foxgirl,farmtruck,and a couple others but they told me names and i cant remember. Done alot of riding with magz and glad to say he is a pretty cool cat. My son realy wanted to meet the quadfather but didnt get a chance. maybe next time.

Magz, thanks for posting pics of some of me and my crew, hope to ride with you sometime at keystone. We will have to plan a day to go sometime.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had no idea it was fallbreak tell we got there, don't really keep up with those things anymore. my bro and I are working on getting everybody rounded up for a winter trip. not ready to give up just yet! seems were never satisifed ;) we took a couple years off of riding now were addicted to the shit again, stop late n start again early spring that is the plan. glad to hear nobody got hurt.

aahahhahahahhahaha................i hate photo bucket

I'm thinkin about heading back up there for spring break,not sure if i can git my possie rounded up or not though.Maybe we could all try and meet up and camp together if ne body else is goin. heres a couple pics i took of the dunes the rest wont send to my laptop for some reason........I left my camera at the house so i used my cell phone.It actually takes good pics.

I tried postin them up but my laptop is bein gay right now.Here is the link to my album copy and paste if the link doesnt work.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/FNANIMAL/

should have known that would be the first picture magz posted LMAO ! Took a trip back to the trike days lol.

I had a grat trip and was glad to meet up with the guys i did , Magz,bbIII,Foxgirl,farmtruck,and a couple others but they told me names and i cant remember. Done alot of riding with magz and glad to say he is a pretty cool cat. My son realy wanted to meet the quadfather but didnt get a chance. maybe next time.

Magz, thanks for posting pics of some of me and my crew, hope to ride with you sometime at keystone. We will have to plan a day to go sometime.

haha, yeah im good for appalacia bay whenever your ready. you just have to remember to help keep the bike off me on those little bitty hills i try to go over!

also i uploaded 3 videos to bansheetube but they havent showed up yet. they said they had sucessfully uploaded but i didnt seem them...

did anybody get a chance to ride Sunday afternoon? The wind blew all nite and sunday morning, so by the time everyone was clearing out, it was smooth as shit! But, wind was blowing shit over the top of the dunes bad. All in all I had fun, didnt break anything, but was also taking it pretty easy on my bike this time, do to some never ending clutch problems.........

Sunday was pretty good riding. Nice and smooth on the dunes and very few people out. It was a little windy but that died out in the afternoon. We rode until about 3 or 4pm and then headed out. Great weather for Oct!

SP

hey Magz, any luck on getting videos up?

yeah, my bad here they are, i was ganna edit them and chop them so they fit together and then just got busy working on my brother-in-laws house and work...ya know how that is... anyways here they are just uploaded

Click here to watch MetricMan-Water-Skimming

Click here to watch Little-Sahara-Drag-Races-on-Oct-18th

Click here to watch Metricman--friend-Skimming

heres a video i made for my buddy last year when someone gave me some free tires we put them on his camaro

Click here to watch James-1967-camaro-burn-out

Edited by magz

Magz we need to get together we ride at App. and keystone. We have been going to the drags ai nowata lately . I think we are going to start ridingout at Eufala too.

Yeah, just let me know when and where and im down. i ride app when i get a chance. if i feel like short rides i ride on the arkansa river about a mile from my house in bixby. theres usually about 10-15 acreas of land to ride on if the keystone dam isnt letting water out.

• 3 weeks later...
me and the boy will be at the next drags in nowata, look me up dunerman. I will be on a blue banshee with flame graphics. maybe we can talk magz into coming.

Heyy metricmaster next time you go racing tell me so i can maybe go so i can try to beat BLASTERMAN :thanks: :ninja: :ninja: :evil:

Edited by yamaharider c-ville