Moose stock replacement stator

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...p;mmyId=1900005

100 W OME replacement by Moose 139 shipped

Anyone running one. Ive ran ricky stators and have had it with them, stockers cost a ton and used ones are old and beat on the net with high price tags. So I orded one of these but after looking over it, it really looks like a ricky stator. Only thing I see different is the wiring on the moose looks like it mounts on the back where as the ricky is soldered on the front. Also the cooper wire appears to be covered with some clear stuff. I hope this isnt made by the same china crap that the ricky is made of. Anyone got any ideas or input.

I never got good leads on any aftermarket stators, there's not much out there!

I ended up with a rewired one by Alba and boy does it work great, i feel it's better than OEM's and they're like $150ish with core exchange. I have the tech's name and phone number, I can dig it up for you if you want. That way you don't have to deal with Alba's bs customer service!!

Well...I hate to say it, but here it is...

Ricky is junk, we all know that. The problem is...you get american made, you pay for it...and it's priced HIGH...

Probably near OEM costs...

I would like to see how this Moose turns out two.

After two bad stator two years in a row on my drag bike...I'll never buy another product from them again...

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...p;mmyId=1900005

100 W OME replacement by Moose 139 shipped

Anyone running one. Ive ran ricky stators and have had it with them, stockers cost a ton and used ones are old and beat on the net with high price tags. So I orded one of these but after looking over it, it really looks like a ricky stator. Only thing I see different is the wiring on the moose looks like it mounts on the back where as the ricky is soldered on the front. Also the cooper wire appears to be covered with some clear stuff. I hope this isnt made by the same china crap that the ricky is made of. Anyone got any ideas or input.

I was looking at them to. I kinda thought it looked like ricky stator, but hope it works well.

Well...I hate to say it, but here it is...

Ricky is junk, we all know that. The problem is...you get american made, you pay for it...and it's priced HIGH...

Probably near OEM costs...

I would like to see how this Moose turns out two.

After two bad stator two years in a row on my drag bike...I'll never buy another product from them again...

you had two bad moose's or 2 bad rickys?

i ran a moose when my stock craped out. it lasted bout years for me. just bout 2 months ago, i went against everyone here and bought a ricky. no complaints yet. it even fit better than the moose did. came with timing plate and all for alot less that the 250 i paid a few years ago for a high output that never did nay good for me.

i guess i dont really go either way to much..just wanted to fyi ya that my moose failed as well....