pro design cool head 21cc domes

v-force 3 reeds

adj. timing plate i want to set at +4

28mm keihin carbs

daul k&n's (no air box)

procom cdi box

ricky stator coil and wires

elavation 919ft

i dont know what compression im making because the head is off and the 21cc domes are on the way. so what size jets, clip position, and airscrew?

im running 93 octane and 32:1 is this ok?

thanks for any info!!!!!!

start at a 155 main with a 45 pilot, that will get you close but will probably be a little rich. I run the JJH needles in mine on the 2nd clip from the bottom.

Quite a few people run these carbs.... I'm currently using JJH needles, middle clip, 155 mains, 48 pilots, and the pilot screws at 1.5 turns out with the same filters. Great set of carbs.

Hey ptevo03, probably not gonna be alotta help because I haven't messed with Keihens much, but they aren't hugely different than Mikunis other than the needle being much more part of the equation...so best I could offer is go with what Iridea250R and Erwin8R suggested and try to dial them in one circuit at a time (mains, needles, pilots), you just might need to order a couple more needles to get it perfect (supposedly there's more overlap between needle & main so the needle taper, diameter, etc. are alot different, hence the JJM, JGM, etc. needle designations). These other guys can probably give way better advice though. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...