another thread to be pissed at...

tithead

well if you know who it was. go fuckin burn his house down! fuck that mutha fucker man. he iss a shit bag and deserves to have his shit fucked up. blow his car up or something since he has no job and no need for transportation anyway. maybe i was over reacting. go beat him with a baseball bat or something. :evil:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread a while back on ways to get back at people like that. If he addmitted to doing it, doesn't he have to answere to the courts? I vote to burn his house down.

I vote burn his house down! just dont get caught!

pretty sure (like 95% sure) i know who has her... just the fact that the guy is a fuckin tank. police wont do a damn thing

I just have to comment on the police. here. I think someone here commented a while back "but who do you turn to when your shit gets stolen???" Well, this is pretty typical. It was also said that they do not do any heroics like save lives because pay is too low to care, don't recover stolen property. That just leaves me wondering, what do they do? Besides rail roading people that will actually pull the car over and accept responsibility. Remember, criminals don't have any money. Go after the up standing citizens that can pay the fines!!

Just another another sour note for me with the cops. The day they do something "for" me is the day I change my mind. I am not going to hold my breath.

By the way, we use trip wire detection around here. It works. Hell, when we were in grade school we were doing this to keep from getting TP'ed. Basic K-mart trip wire is made with a mouse trap, 9V battery, Estes rocket engine ignitor, and a can of Black cats. You want to see someone shit their drawers.........Guess we are a little pyro over here but never had anything stolen.... You guys give me inspiration.

K, I am done now.

Edited by blowit

i wish i could burn his house down.

i was warned by the police that if anything happens to the guys involved the 5-oh will be knocking at my door first. :down:

funny thing is, i have had 2 friends help me get info on there whereabouts and what they are up to, the people involved that is. 1 of then has been recieving threats, ect from the people involved. i find it funny how they dont call me.... prolly cos they know that what i say... ill do, unlike them. they just seem to be cell phone gangsters, and from what iv been told i have nothing to worry about at all.

ill give it a bit of time, let the dust firmly settle. im not too keen on burning down there houses as there fathers are ex cops... figures huh? makes my wonder the real reason that some information was not passed on.

ragging the cars seems good to me though. trip wires sound even better. in talks with a guy on YFZCentral about a YFZ450 houser hybrid at the moment. hoping everything goes according to plan.

the guy who admitted taking the bike will be lucky to leave the court on the day of his trial as he has a string of convictions ranging from breach of the peace to grieving bodily harm and serious assault. bonus. he was in court for his hearing last month... pleaded guilty. he has to go back on 21st of april for sentencing. i was told i could go and watch to see what happens but im thinking its a bad idea... will more than likely catch him outside and do something i regret. i do however have the number of the lovely sounding gemma, who is keeping an eye on things for me (she works for the high court in edinburgh). iv to call her april 22nd to see what went on. will let you guys know what the outcome is.

scott (sredish), long time no see. how you been?

if i knew who took my shit and where it was probibly at me and my buds would be goin to retreive it withe some bolt cutters a door ram and a few bats. i dont pu8t up with that shit, especialy when i know who it is, one freshman year somebody stole some stuff out of my locker and i knocked out two and broke one of his teeth. i had to go to the hospital to have my hand sewed back up cause he left part of a tooth in my finger. one of my buddys knows the latin kings we could hook u up. :evil:

if i knew who took my shit and where it was probibly at me and my buds would be goin to retreive it withe some bolt cutters a door ram and a few bats. i dont pu8t up with that shit, especialy when i know who it is, one freshman year somebody stole some stuff out of my locker and i knocked out two and broke one of his teeth. i had to go to the hospital to have my hand sewed back up cause he left part of a tooth in my finger. one of my buddys knows the latin kings we could hook u up. :evil:

I don't think promoting gang violent is an acceptable way to deal with the situation. :down:

sounds awesome. but, the bike is now in 3million different bits and spread out all over the UK. forgot to mention that. it was sold to a guy for 450bucks with a fucked crank chaft and he didnt know it was stolen so he parted it out. the other problem is, im in Scotland, UK. so unless the latin kings would like a vacation, (ill put them up at my place for free) i will sadly have to reject your offer.

I vote burn his house down! just dont get caught!

no, not his house, it will be someone elses house since he probly rents it.

burn down his mothers house, that will really piss him off.

every thief is fine with jacking someone elses shit, but when it happens to them or their family, they get all sorts of pissed off.