Dyno Port 2 into 1

250psd

Dyno port 2 into 1 exhaust quality control sucks. It took me almost 3 hours to bend and twist the head pipe to get it to work properly. I still have to trim my right front fender a tad so it's not resting against the pipe. It looks bad ass. It sounds bad ass. I didn't get to ride it yet but keep this in consideration when buying. I read guys were prying the pipes apart to make fit but I had to twist the whole thing to make it fit past the frame. I hope it was worth it. PLEASE POST YOUR EXPERIENCES.

i have a set that im wonting 2 sell but they went on fine and yes they sond bad ass and they have so much low end just shifting it dose a whelle but u need good tires or it spins 2 much

A set? This is about a single pipe?

• 2 weeks later...
Your bike ran pretty will with their pipe and port job didn't it? :geek:

If I knew what I would have been missing from the pro circuits, I would have ran them in the first place. I would not run a dynoport unless I was motocross racing only.

hey guys ive been trying to find out as much as i can about a 2into one set up...as i am considering a similar thing for a custom twin cylinder 2 stroke road bike, from what i have always understood is that it will make less peek hpr but better or should i say stronger bottom to mid...if anyone has one and would be keen to do some measurements ie tunned length and defuser and chamber size would be great help thanks and also how they actually perform,

hey guys ive been trying to find out as much as i can about a 2into one set up...as i am considering a similar thing for a custom twin cylinder 2 stroke road bike, from what i have always understood is that it will make less peek hpr but better or should i say stronger bottom to mid...if anyone has one and would be keen to do some measurements ie tunned length and defuser and chamber size would be great help thanks and also how they actually perform,

They dont make better low or mid hp. They just hold peak rpm better. So it will stay on the pipe easier once you bring it up to about the 7800-8600 rpm range. A road bike should be running more of a top end oriented pipe.